• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SHOW ME YOUR STEM CELLS!!!!!!!!!!! Muscular vs Stephen Iscariot

DMUA

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Usernown only didn't think of this because he thought it wasn't a stomp and didn't notice that

It kinda wasn't

Unless Stephen's Speed amps are way higher then I think, Speed Equalized

Otherwise Standard Battle Assumptions

Muscular:

Stephen Iscariot

Inconclusive: 1 (Uninow)

Assuming Muscular is baseline for tanking 100% like nothing, Stephen will initially have an issue with Muscular in terms of damaging him and tanking some blows. It would double his AP and will get easily wounded to the point he wouldn't be able to amp-regenerate with muscle fibers, but should do the job with regular muscular Regenerationn and liver cells.

Goliath Blow may do some damage to him, but it would just end like Izuku trying to 100% on Muscular.

But i see some things that Stephen can do and may render this inconclusive or fairly viable - Meat Shield and Nervous precognition.

Meat shield, in short, is indeed a Meat Shield. This thing makes Stephen offensive capabilities with his arms drop to 0, but his defensive output is amped to the point he could tank a 243 ton bomb IIRC from his profile, i may be missing the number, but it should be around there. Muscular has no way of countering that defense even if he gets somewhat slower with it.

The pseudo-precognition/Instinctive reactions (i don't know where would it fall into) works extremely well with the fact Muscular fights just H2H and with pummels or regulars blows, since it's no way stealth or any type of exotic attacks. The explanation of the precognition is on the profile.

Oh, and also, the Adrenal Rush. That thing may render Stephen be able to actually do some damage with regular attacks. I don't like using multipliers, but Adrenal Rush, as a reference, should be able of nearly doubling Stephen's regular toughness and overall strength alongside other things such as his senses, considering Goliath Blow is nearly three times stronger than Stephen's attacks for a reference, due to muscle accumulation, and, while not doing a lot of damage to being able to knock out Muscular like Izuku's 1,000,000% Delaware, it may be able to dish out great amouns of damage.

I'm not considering his bloodclot Danmaku if he is severely injured, since Muscular, while not being able to dodge it since he has not handled that much of projectiles, should be able to tank it all fairly easily.

So in short for all that wall of text, Stephen's main advantage here is his vast arsenal compared to Muscular's, which relies mostly in experience and sheer AP. I see Stephen at a disadvantage at first, but he could give huge struggle to Muscular in the long run.

I say it's inconclusive due to previously mentioned above reasons, or maybe, maybe a bit in Stephen's favour. But in my case ill say inconclusive, im inclined more there.

Muscular could just punch where his meat shield isn't, right? He's crazy, but probably smart enough to figure he shouldn't punch where the opponent's defenses are.

A 3x boost might be enough to blow away his muscle fibers, but remember, the Delaware Detroit Smash was first flicking to blast away Muscular's muscles, then TKOing him with the resulting punch.

Just one punch may cause some damage, but nothing he shouldn't be able to walk off.

The Pseudo Precog would definitely give him trouble considering he's the "hit till it dies" sort of guy.

I didn't mention the Great bone lance.

What is it? It is basically a giant bone lance that Stephen transformed one of his arms into. It has incredible durability, not as much as the Meat Shield's, but around those numbers.

While at first not impressive, i was actually thinking of it considering it's immense durability as it is incredibly toughened and denser bone getting through Muscular's muscle fibers. It is heavier than usual, yes, but Stephen can still carry it around unlike the Meat Shield, which he struggles to due to the weight. It can possibly perforate considering, as you say, Muscular is a hit till it dies guy and can open himself in an instant if he grows overconfident.

However, i don't think this can grant him a win, just an advantage. Muscular is not stupid, and will try to dodge that thing considering if he gets impaled by it once in either of his muscle spots. Considering the lance is heavier, Stephen will struggle trying to impale more than once with it, but perforating through a good spot could do severe damage to Muscular with having the guarantee it won't break in the try.

I'm voting inconclusive for now due to this, mentioned above reasons and mainly the pseudo-precog issue.

Back