• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shouto Todoroki vs Weiss Schnee

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Icy heroes/huntresses-in-training with a hint of fire and Daddy Issues.

Both in their 8-A versions. Both willing to kill and morals off (Such as Todorokis little issue with his fire manipulation)

Speed Equalized. Weiss cannot summon

Shouto Costume
RWBY4-weiss

Weiss' combat experience trumps Todoroki here. And with that dura difference all Weiss needs is one good hit and he's out.

I feel Todoroki has the slight advantage considering his fire power is just as strong as his ice (if he's using it proportionally). But if he relies too much on his ice here Weiss could win it. Mark me as inconclusive for now.

Shouto: 0

Weiss: 3 (Elione-Arisu, Sir Ovens, Chamesthehero)

Inconclusive: 1 (Gojira1234)

But like i said, Todoroki's little issue with his half hot quirk isnt included, so he will use it just as much as ice.

It's just it's 1:12 AM for me and this creepy piano started playing out of nowhere scarying the hell out of me.

Also I fought for Weiss for reasons above as well.

Shouto: 0

Weiss: 6

Inconclusive: 1

Anyone else feel this is stompy because of Todorokis weaker durability? Or does Weiss have any sort of difficulty?

Hmmm, Shouto is just x3 stronger, so I don't think that he one shots. It could be considered a stomp but idk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back