• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KittBetelgeuse

She/Her
This is FIRST SAGA Kakashi (aka, fight against zabuza) vs Shouta Aizawa, so i guess its roughly equal due to basically all of kakashi's techniques are chakra based, and thus affected by Aizawas quirk.

Kakashi's profile

Aizawa's Profile

Speed and verses are equalized, This means genjutsu affects people without chakra channels and quirks affect people witouth quirks. Aizawa doesnt has his injury (thus having no cooldown)

and to end up clarifying how Aizawa's quirk works (because I know this may come up in the comments), his quirk can interrupt and prevent powers from being used so long he is looking at the target, but this only affects the emission of powers or transformations, but doesnt affect the enemies physical abilities, for example, he wouldn't be able to make luffy stop having a rubber body since it is that way permanently, but could prevent a Zoan user from changing between forms or make magellan unable to produce or control his venom.

Shouta Aizawa Full Body Normal Suit
Kakashi Render
The Copy Ninja

There's the fact that Kakashi has multiple jutsus of different elements and classifications, and there's the fact that Eraserhead only has one head to erase with, meaning only one jutsu at a time gets erased (unless you made it that he gets to erase all jutsus at the same time).

Kakashi low-diffs with clone distraction/kunai to the face combo.

Else, Kakashi due to higher analytic ability in combat, mid-high-diff.

Gemmysaur said:
There's the fact that Kakashi has multiple jutsus of different elements and classifications, and there's the fact that Eraserhead only has one head to erase with, meaning only one jutsu at a time gets erased (unless you made it that he gets to erase all jutsus at the same time).
Kakashi low-diffs with clone distraction/kunai to the face combo.

Else, Kakashi due to higher analytic ability in combat, mid-high-diff.
I have to make a recheck, if i remember correctly, just everything in his line of sight is what gets erased, Also he has the goggles to avoid the enemy from knowing whose's powers are getting erased.

Im with you, I say Kakashi takes it mid-high diff, mostly because large scale jutsu (like the water dragon) in that part of nartuo take a slightly long to prepare and can be interrupted with just a gaze, so kakashi has to be more decptive than just overpower Aizawa

Gemmysaur said:
that doesnt work like that,

if aizawa looks at AFO his whole transformation and emission type quirks will be erased, ninjutsu is emission (mostly), for example, Bee, after transforming into the eigth-tails would also beforced back into his real body, but kisame will stayin his shark-like look since that is how he usually looks like...

to make matter short: aizawa looks at kakashi -> chakra-based things wont be possible anymore,

i go with aizawa because BoS kakashi didnt show feats above aizawas, he was fast and strong by using his sharingan and chakra-enhancements, without it, he should be about aizawas level, but aizawa is trained in handling such cases and kakashi may have very good hand2hand skills, but not as much as the hero...

all in all, i go with aizawa with 80/100 ^_^

@GreatestSin:

Define emission.

If by emission you mean releasing the chakra from the body, then Aizawa still loses due to Kakashi pumping his chakra into his body instead of flinging it out via jutsus.

We know in Naruto that more chakra pumped = more physical resilience or something of the sort.

@Nedoiko:

Kakashi is the goat of deception in the manga. He's done some of the ninja-est moves in a manga about superpowered ninjas of mass destruction.

I think he's very much crafty enough to evade Aizawa's eyes for a while.

Besides, sharingan pretty much allows him to see the most minute details (even with speed equal making their reflexes the same) which likely sees Aizawa's eyes.

And it's very in-character for him to use clone deception.

Gemmysaur said:
@GreatestSin:Define emission.
in BNHA "emisson"-type quirks are the ones who are quirks (superpowers) but dont change the body in order to allow superhuman feats (like with Iida) and dont have the body permanently changed for superpowers (like the tail-dude from Class A)...

and aizawa can negate transformation and emission type powers but not mutation-type, think of it as such: wolverine will lose his healing powers but not his claws or superstrength becuase they are part of his "body" and not from a supernatural origin,

or the wing-having-mutant from x-men 3, he would be totally unaffected by aizawas powers since his body is his power,

i could give examples from martial arts verses too, do you know the manhwa The Breaker and the manga series Baki?

if not you should really read them (if you like martial arts), if yes, than it works as example, everyone in The Breaker uses Ki for superhuman feats (letting it circulate in order to increase stats), if aizawa looks at them they wouldnt be able to do that, they will become human-level (except for the MC because he later got a unqiue body with superhuman stats in base),

and in Baki everything comes from training and their bodys, aizawas powers wouldnt do anything because the "powers" in the baki-verse are the "bodys" of the characters ^_^

i hope this explained it :)

What of Kakashi and the other shinobi then?

Chakra is an integral part of their life. Nullify chakra and you effectively kill them.

Don't nullify it and Kakashi throws around things the size of Kubokiribocho like paper.

^people lived before chakra, and they can live without it too, chakra gets created by fusion of physical and mental energy, it is simply that aizawas quirk would not allow that, and voila we have a kakashi (and by extendsion every shinobi..therefore even naruto and sasuke will be affected and become unable to do anything except taijutsu) who is unable to use chakra at all...

now it only comes to taijutsu and close range combat capabilities :) and BoS kakashi didnt show that much ability in that aspect if i remember correctly ^_^

darn! i knew this would happen! let's see if i can explain.

Aizawa's quirk basically stops any kind of of superpower thats "emit or changes", in series examples, Shouta is able to stop midoriya from using One for All, wich is very similar to using chakra to enhance strenght, basically, anything that requires "activation" he can "deactivate", Again series example, what he cant deactivate are mutant type, because theyre quirks that are stuck forever that way, he wouldnt be able to make tsuyu stop being a frog girl, stop hagakure from being invisible since birth or stop Ojiro from having a tail. One thing that Aizawa wouldnt be able to erase would be kakashis sharingan ability to follow movements, because kakashis sharingan is forever activated and stuck in said state.

Kakashi is more versatile, but that ability that Shouta has will make him have a bad time fightning him since

Back