• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shouldn't the Icon of Sin be subsonic at travel speed just like the rest of the other Titans of Doom Eternal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't the Icon of Sin be subsonic at travel speed as compared to the other Titans of Doom Eternal as it is one itself?

Last edited:
The Classic version is literally just a head that's 100% stationary, and his modern key is already much faster than that for other reasons. Though his classic version should have some attack speed upgrades at the very least or combat speed. @KieranH10 for example is usually one of the most helpful people regarding Doom stuff iirc. So I'll ping him.

Classic Icon doesn't move so would not get any travel speed. Modern Icon is large enough to have subsonic travel speed justified I guess, he's around 90m tall and has shown the capacity to run hundreds of metres in seconds. So that would be fine for travel speed. But he likely shouldn't have the other Titans noted as a justification for said speed, since he's very different from them, and much smaller.

As Dark said, the classic icon could do with an attack speed noted for obvious reasons. I see nothing wrong with scaling it to classic Doomguy personally.

Classic Icon is just John Romero's head on a pike so no.

Classic Icon doesn't move so would not get any travel speed. Modern Icon is large enough to have subsonic travel speed justified I guess, he's around 90m tall and has shown the capacity to run hundreds of metres in seconds. So that would be fine for travel speed. But he likely shouldn't have the other Titans noted as a justification for said speed, since he's very different from them, and much smaller.

As Dark said, the classic icon could do with an attack speed noted for obvious reasons. I see nothing wrong with scaling it to classic Doomguy personally.
So couldn't High Hypersonic+ be mainly its attack speed?

Last edited:
I am fine with Kieran's conclusions here. Feel free to apply them.

Thank you.

Should we close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back