• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shouldn't Dio (Gone to Heaven) be multiversal+?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jotaro should get 2-A as well. (What about 2-A Dura. too? didnt he survived some of Jotaro's Punches at the End?)

Well, seems fine, its only a matter of time until 1-C Jojo, in any second now... any second... any... second...

Isnt this a reference to the Christian God looking like Araki already did religious reference before and after Stone Ocean?

Not really trying, I'm fine with what it's at right now.

But it was asked I thought I'd try to get an answer for him but yeah, DIO, not the world.

Given that Giorno ran with GER and Heaven DIO ran with TWOH, this should also affect TWOH's current rank of infinite speed. I believe that him being ranked as "at least MFTL, likely Infinite" in reactions should be appropriate.

So, is anybody knowledgeable willing to edit the page?

Okay. I will unlock the page for you. Tell me here when you are done.

That was simple enough.

Im done with Dio, he can be locked again, Jotaro (Eyes of Heaven) needs to be changed though, so unlock that too then all the changes that need to be done will have been implemented.

Okay. I will unlock that page as well.

Done.

(Also corrected the note at the bottom from infinite time stop to indefinite as it was changed about 20 or so days ago to that).

True. Hopefully, he will get more feats when the time comes. We do know Heaven is a thing tho so there's that.

>implying

I want a 30th anniversary edition of Vs. JoJo.

Sequel to the novel since Kars took off, probably to space (Maybe heaven?) and DIO is straight up still alive, just stole Diego's body at the end, told people to piss off and left.

But this is for the jojo discussion thread, not here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back