• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shouldn't Dio (Gone to Heaven) be multiversal+?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMUA

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
After all, he wiped Funny Valentine from existance in order to negate his stand, the JoJo universe having infinite worlds, so why is he only rated to be multiversal?

You can ask Arigarmy to comment here if you wish.

You can ask these members for input as well:

Azathoth The Abyssal Idiot

AkuAkuAkuma

Aparajita

ArbitraryNumbers

Numbersguy

ZeedMillenniummon89

So, should Dio be upgraded then? I will ask Arigarmy to give input though.

I also think that it seems fine, but it may be best to wait a bit for Arigarmy first.

Well it seems strange to me how we treat the word "infinite" in this context. We're really strict with how it's used in every other context.

I know nothing about dimensional stuff past Low 2-C. When it comes to the universe count, it's 1 J-Verse + One infinity of SBR-verses known at the minimum.

@Dark

EOHtaro wasn't even updated when HA got his first upgrade to 2-B.

He probably is 2-A.

I even brought up in the upgrade thread for him and people agreed, but to be conservative I slapped likely higher on him opposed to straight 2-A as I felt not enough people agreed with it with such an upgrade despite the fact I believe it to be true.

But yeah, he fits for baseline 2-A.

Edit: I'm also the one who added that page to his profile as justification.

Also technically speaking the universe count is an infinite set of SBR universes+Mirror World+Main universe and at least several dozen variations of that (shown when Funny tried running through DIO only to get offed in an alternate Cairo) and finally Dio's Over Heaven Area he explicitly created himself (even contains a giant black star).

The fact that the corpse only resides in one universe (the root universe) means that there isn't an infinite number of universes in JoJo. If there were infinite universes there wouldn't be one different from the rest of them, as there would be just another like it. We're dealing with a limited amount of realities here were anomalies can occur.

It's kinda explicitly stated the corpse is a unique singularity among all universes.

I mean it can still infinite. This is fiction here, we're not gonna downgrade other 2-A+ beings because technically there should be two of them.

Yeah I noticed that and would of brought it up in the last thread but Giorno would be infinite to in that case as he's running alongside GER.

"It's kinda explicitly stated the corpse is a unique singularity among all universes."

What do you mean? I recall the corpse only resides in the root universe.

"I mean it can still infinite. This is fiction here"

I've proven it cannot be due to the existence of a universe which is stated over and over to be different to all the others. You also don't have a statement for there being infinite universes unless you count Valentine monologuing to himself which you can just chalk up to him not really knowing the extent of a number of dimensions he's traversing. Even if it were a billion universes he only has so much patience trudging through each and every one.

"we're not gonna downgrade other 2-A+ beings because technically there should be two of them."

There should be an infinite number of them, but I don't really care much for these examples. These are merely a consequence of having characters on that level of power that the authors don't take into consideration, I'd treat it like supersonic characters not making sonic booms. This differs from a lack of conclusive evidence for your claim; and me having evidence which would support mine.

Thats kinda what i said man.

Ya kinda proved my point, yeah, the authors didn't take take it into consideration.

Does it mean that the infinite statenent is incorrect? No. I mean unless you're gonna break down and give this type of treatment to every other 2-A feat for the reason of there should exist an infinite number of that character, item or feat in question and if its not 2-A.

Im fine with that but i ask for the same strict rules to be applied to everything to be fair unless proven otherwise.

AMM said elsewhere that he got the realization and to ignore what he said. hes too shy to admit it here but there wont be an end to this argument if he doesnt say anything

Saikou The Lewd King said:
We're going back to Egypt baby.
RERORERORERORERORERO OVO

For realz the profile even says infinite...i wonder how was I blind lol

>the profile even says infinite

You're welcome and i definitly didnt steal the scan off Arigamy.

Anyway since its been brought up, what about infinite speed for HA?

He reacted to GER and HA SP (maybe?) (personally im not sure on it, the former doesnt seem usable).

What? When I said infinite I meant the panel talking about dimensions in the first sentence in responce to Redgrave.

As fir the second mention, Eficiente, above posted a link of Dio himself reacting to GER's attack, pretty sure hes suggesting infinite speed for dio. My problem with that is Giorno is also infinite there if thats the case.

The only other thing i can think of is Dio reacting to HA SP but i forget if he actually does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back