• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Should we make manga feats separate from anime in dragon ball?

This has been done so much by now, but i don't care, anyway there are many characters with different levels of power, like anime goku during buu saga is 4-A, the main reason why i bring it up is because this wiki uses the source material right?, well the manga was the source material, and now the anime is, but the manga is separated totally from the plot line.

Since goku reaches his full power in the manga while at super saiyan god, a level which was only able to shake the universe, this means that goku's forms are multi galaxy level, maybe blue is an exception, plus blue works differently, like blue is now a lot stronger than god in the manga, like 5 times (obviously i am exaggerating), but in the anime the form would be a 10% increase to properly scale, also blue has far more of a stamina flaw, in the anime it reduces to 10% after several uses, this is why goku and vegeta are either suppressed or uses it in sucession while using it, however in the manga it does that, and only retains full power for brief periods.

You can ask Matthew Schroeder to comment here if you wish.

Back