• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

should they add demigra's new form?

i want to know if people are going to update the demigra page and add demigra's new form. and im wondering if that NF would put demigra into a higher tier?

The form from DBH, right?

DBH's continuity is a mess.

We cannot mix continuities from different unrelated games.

Well, for the record, I do not believe DBH and DBX are unrelated. They seem to fall into the same continuity, from what I know, which is kind of a mess, but.

Promestein said:
Well, for the record, I do not believe DBH and DBX are unrelated. They seem to fall into the same continuity, from what I know, which is kind of a mess, but.
the things that they have related (my opinion) are the fact that it comes from DBO, and it "explains" what happens before it, the sagas that have ties with DBXV and DBO are the dark demon realm saga, assault on hell gate saga, dark demon realm founddation saga, and the demon god demigra saga, and the reason is, that it involves the war between time breaker and time patrol and the war between chronoa (supreme kai of time) and demigra (another thing is that they use demigra, who originally is from XV)

Promestein said:
Yeah, DBH is a continuation of DBXV, which is in turn a continuation of DBO.

I feel like it'd be okay to add the DBH stuff for Mira, Towa and Demigra, but only them, since they're from DBH's continuity as well as Xenoverse's. But not for anyone else like, say, SSJ4 Broly or Time Patrol Goku.

chronoa should have a profile, and in my opinion, she is overpowered, it is said that she can erase any and every timeline/histories of the DBU7, and there are a lot of histories since theres the future trunks, the cell one, the movies (each is a different history) and gt

The Everlasting said:
Promestein said:
Yeah, DBH is a continuation of DBXV, which is in turn a continuation of DBO.
I feel like it'd be okay to add the DBH stuff for Mira, Towa and Demigra, but only them, since they're from DBH's continuity as well as Xenoverse's. But not for anyone else like, say, SSJ4 Broly or Time Patrol Goku.
also a profile for time breaker bardock since he has been in DBO, DBH, and in DBXV

Nibbler3100 said:
I agree I think we should add some of those profiles since Dragon Ball Heroes is within the Xenoverse Continuity
Xeno bardock or time breaker bardock from XV2 and Heroes are the same, they both worked for mira, they both fight him and they both go ssj3, so i think, his profile should be made, also i still believe, that demigra's 3th form should also be added, since demigra is originally from XV.

Back