• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Should spongebob get toonforce

what about sandy's strength feat when she pulled a real boat in alaskan worm and patrick's speed feat by running to the sun.I don't know the episode of the second.

I agree with toonforce however the running to the sun and back thing is considered an outlier. They do have one more FTL feat tho

I can't do that. But if you want someone too just add this thread to the content revision board

I would appreciate if other staff members could check up the examples. I do not have the time.

I will ask Darkanine for input.

He also has some degree of fire manipulation. In the episode pretty patties he displayed the abilities to summon fire, let me find a link

I would still appreciate if some staff member could take the time to inspect the evidence above.

Toon force and Gag feats i say is fair game if he fights someone who has the same

example

If spongebob fought Batman, Then spongebob flipping over the planet, and stuff like that isn't fair. So take away gags and toon force.

But Say

Patrick fought Ed. Both use toon force and gag feats a lot. So i think they can be taken into consideration. (uness you want to do non gag feats vs non gag feats which isn't all ufair honestly)

Thats how i look t toon force and gag feats.

The very few times i would make an acception is if they relied on nothing but gag feats. Like you look a Bugs Bunny in gag feats and then in non gag feats.

They are MASSVELY different.

Thats what i say. Not just with spongebob, But any toon using character.

This thread has been visited by the bump gods especially in light of the Regen thread regarding Spongebob.

@Fllflourine

Have you checked up that the links are accurate?

Spongebob should definitely get toonforce, and these abilities:

Gravity Manipulation, Hammerspace, Teleportation, 4th Wall Awareness and re-upload the gifs (link the video for 4th wall) in question of the feats justifying said powers and abilities onto this wiki.

Fire Manipulation, I have captured a gif of the feat, this may also be transmutation, considering he appeared to have turned his fireproof suit (which he also managed to conjure from thin air) into the pretty patties before Mr Krabs.

Wasn't there also a calc for the Quickster's speed? Not sure if it can be added to his profile considering it was only in one episode, but it can prolly still be added as one of his side equipment.

There's also my issue with Flying Dutchman's profile being very... lackluster, although he can wait in that respect. Also think Patrick should have Toonforce, as well as the other cast of Spongebob, like Krabs, Squidward, Sandy, Plankton, etc.

@Fllflourine

Okay. Feel free to add them to his profile then.

Should we really keep all of the Spongebob profiles locked? The only reason I can really see them remaining locked is how prominent the series is, and even then, other verses like Masadaverse and Dragon Ball, which are both much more about serious combat than comedy get more traction on this Wiki. If it is because of past wank, we have verses that are just as if not more wanked where not all of the profiles are locked.

Well, I think that Spongebob used to attract a lot of bad edits, which is why the profiles are locked.

Glossing over edit histories on pages like Spongebob's, I do not see much vandalization or wanking of stats.

I think they can be unlocked; perhaps give it a week to see if anyone makes any bad edits during that time.

Well, I remember that there was some serious controversy regarding the Spongebob statistics, so I would prefer to keep them locked.

Antvasima said:
Well, I think that Spongebob used to attract a lot of bad edits, which is why the profiles are locked.
How bad are those edits about Spongebob exactly? Just wondering.

They're old at this point, the previous threads that I really saw controversy in are months to having happened over a year ago.

I would still stick with my idea of a "probation unlock" to unlock it for a week and see what happens.

I dunno. A lot of people do not accept the low statistics, due to the characters being small.

Fllflourine said:
They're old at this point, the previous threads that I really saw controversy in are months to having happened over a year ago.
I would still stick with my idea of a "probation unlock" to unlock it for a week and see what happens.
Fair enough.

Back