• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Should Saint Seiya characters be placed at 2-C or High 3-A?

There isn't any real logic we can apply to the gods 3 and 4 dimensional nature. The best we could label them is either being 2-C as well as being susceptible to 3-dimensional attacks (provided they are strong enough) or labeling the attacks the saints performed that dealt damage as PIS with the necessary explanation why.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
I have made a thread:https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/134500
For an updating of the profiles for the Gods.

The only God that was harmed was Hades and that was revealed to be plot as the only human who was able to hurt Hades in the past was a Pegasus Saint and Seiya is his reincarnation apparently obd placed Seiya at low 2C tho for the feat of hurting Hades .
Does the OBD also distinguishes Universe level as the Destruction of the Matter within a Universe and Universe+ as the destruction of all Time and Space of it?

@Sheoth Given that I am going on a vacation later today, would you like to handle any such changes and footnotes to the Saint Seiya pages, possibly through consultation with DarkLK?

@GohanLSSJ2 No, they do not. They use our old system. So what I wrote in the initial post applies here.

@Antvsima:

I would love to, it's just that it is difficult to do so right now since I am on a limited device. However, my new computer should be here in the next 2 or so days if it would be alright for me to do it then?

@Sheoth Thank you. I also asked Lord Kavpeny to help overlook this, but he comes back first the 7th I think.

@CrossverseCrisis Well, they haven't expressed an interest in this topic yet.

Antvasima said:
@Sheoth Thank you. I also asked Lord Kavpeny to help overlook this, but he comes back first the 7th I think.
@CrossverseCrisis Well, they haven't expressed an interest in this topic yet.
Ah okay.

I'll help out once I have access to a laptop. Should be by 7th or 8th.

@Sheoth: I have limited knowledge of the franchise, so I'll be relying on you for listing the modifications to be made. I hope you're done with that.

Additionally, if you get your new computing device before I obtain access to mine, go ahead and make the edits.

Thank you. Please make footnotes about the contradictory nature of the series where it is appropriate.

@Antvasima:

Got it

@LordK:

Sure thing. I know enough about Saint Seiya to make accurate placements; and of course, DarkLK can give his input seeing as he has knowledge on the series as well.

Back