• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Should Naruto & Sasuke's stats be upgraded

Hagoromo has moon level+ DC. Sasuke's power rivals that of Hagoromo, as Naruto said "at this point he's practically at the level of the old man of the six path's". After absorbing a massive ammount of senjutsu, Naruto's power was roughly equal to that of Sasuke as when Naruto & Sasuke both poured pretty much all of their chakra into an attack, the attacks were evenly matched. To further back up Naruto being roughly equal to Sasuke, the fight ended in a tie . This means that both Naruto & Sasuke are roughly equal to Hagoromo who has moon level+ dc

So should Naruto & Sasuke's DC be upgraded from moon level to moon level+? Also should their durability be upgraded from moon level to moon level+ because they both survived the clash of TBRS and Indra's arrow?

They are moon level already, but they are still below Hagoromo.

It wasn't a mistranslation about Sasuke matching Hagoromo's power?

From what i understand, their is a big difference between moon level & moon level+

I dont think it was a mistranslation, il find the official VIZ translation.

Sasuke had to combine chakra and Naruto had to gather all the bijuu's chakra into Senjutsu, this were attacks. Their limit as a whole is still Moon Level since they can't match Hagoromo power other ways they wouldn't need him to seal Kaguya or work together to defeat her in the first place.

I'm not sure about power, but durability should be upgraded since they both survived a clash between two moon busting attacks.

They didn't actually survive that without a scratch you now. They both lost an arm and they could have actually died from that. That's why they are Moon Level if they had come unharmed from that blast then they could have had Moon Level+ Durability.

I was referring to the Chidori and Rasengan. For the other one they didn't clash, their attacks connect away from then, so they didn't intercept with the blast. Is very clear that they are far away from it, and only the light reach them.

Your point? In a fight you use the character at their peak, at Sasukes peak he has the Bijuu's chakra. It doesn't matter if Sasuke lost it.

This important detail applies to Sasuke also.

"Sage mode is all about natural energy and the moon has no nature, so Naruto can't connect with all the Tailed Beasts. That's why he can't go into the Six Paths Sage Mode. Six Paths Sage Mode is a heightened state of Sage Mode. If Naruto can't use Sage Mode on the moon, he also can't use Six Paths Sage Mode because of the absence of nature. He can't collect any natural energy and he also can't connect to other Tailed Beasts because they all are still on Earth."

In other words, if Sasuke can't absorb chakra from the tail beast he can't be as strong as Hagoromo on his own.

Even if Ginjo took them, Ichigo never lost his power. He didn't even used them completely in the first place and besides it was still his power.

That's is not Sasuke's power is the power from the Tail Beasts.

Your logic is flawed, your using the same logic as the people who say Naruto should not have Kurama in a 1v1 fight. It doesn't matter if Sasuke lost the tailed beasts, the simple fact that he once had moon level+ DC means Sasukes peak DC is moon level+.

Also, yes it is Sasukes power. Sasuke dragged the tailed beasts into his susanoo, using his susanoo as the new husk for the Jyuubi, the tailed beasts had no control over the power, Sasuke had 100% controll.

You have no idea what's really mean to have peak, right?

So, what's Ichigo's peak, using Mugetsu? Small Country level+ with Mugetsu just because he hurt Aizen and broke a mountain?

Even do the blade generates a deep black Reiatsu in his hand, Ichigo swings it towards his target. Doing so causes a massive veil of black Reiatsu to erupt upwards and approach the target, "darkening the sky and heavily damaging anything caught within the blast." Afterwards, the energy continues to rise before dissipating into the sky.

Let me see the last time I check Reiatsu was the physical energy of a Soul Reaper, and people without Reiatsu can't harm them or even stand next to them.

So Ichigo's Mugetsu should be his peak to any other character that's not from Bleach ending their lives there and winning every match from your logic.

That's not Sasuke Peak, because it's not his power, just like Mugetsu is not Ichigo's power. Is the fusing between the two, is like Ichigo is absorbing Zangetsu power into himself.

This is basic in Bleach, you don't have all the power from your sword, but you can put it into the sword through reiatsu.

@DC52: It's only the grammar and wording that's slightly inaccurate.

"Òü¥ÒéïÒüºÕà¡ÚüôÒü« ÒüÿÒüÿ Òüäõ©ªÒüá"

This^ translates to "Marude Rokudou no jiji i nami Da" or "It's like/it's similar to that of the Old Man of Six Paths no it's equal"

Just wanted to point that out as it slightly nerved me a little...

If you still someone's powers is still not yours, and he lost it after it. Becuase he doesn't have the tail beast as chakra batteries anymore.

I dont even understand your comment about bleach, all i said was that at Sasukes strongest (aka his peak), Sasuke has moon level+ DC.

According to you, we should say that Hagoromo, Kaguya, Naruto, Obito, Madara, & Sasuke have pretty much no power because their power comes from Bijuu's. Id assume 99.99% of the vswiki disagrees with you on that.

The simple fact is that Sasuke turned himself into a semi 10-Tails jinchuriki by using his susanoo as a husk for the Jyuubi. Both Naruto & Sasuke have modes that they can enter, while Sasuke can no longer enter the semi 10-Tails jinchuriki mode, it still is his strongest mode. In a fight which uses the characters at their strongest, Sasuke would be dropped in while in semi 10-Tails Jinchuriki mode.

If you steal someones power it may not rightfully be yours, but regardless that power is still added to your power pool which is what matters.

Im done argueing with you

Hagoromo, Kaguya, Naruto, Obito, Madara, & Sasuke have shown to have does powers even if they came from the bijuu's to "them", Sasuke only drag their power to make a single attack he didn't absorb it, when from now on he can call for them at anytime and spam the attack.

Back