• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Should Godzilla has this abilities?

Acrobatics due his abilities in gymnastics and Bloodlust due to Godzilla's Berserk Mode?

Oh also forget the pocket air bubble he can create

Acrobatics is a probably yeah.

Bloodlust shouldn't be an ability to be added onto profiles imo.

Burning Godzilla's regen is Low-Mid as he was not only able to regen from Destoroyah slicing him in half, but it was actually outpacing his Variable Slicer itself.

And before you ask, this would apply only for Buring G as his regen was boosted by his power-up (unless there are better feats prior to this).

I mean in the Mechagodzilla 2 manga he was able to regenerate after getting his head shot off by Mechagodzilla but that's not in the movie

I know, but Weekly disagree s with that being Mid AFAIK, though I don't know why exactly.

Also, just noticed: a lot of external links on the Comp. Goji page brings nowhere. We should find new scans.

@Generic btw, do you still have the scan of SpaceGodzilla enlighing outer space from the spaceship in the manga? I need it for a thing.

DMB 1 said:
I know, but Weekly disagree s with that being Mid AFAIK, though I don't know why exactly.
Also, just noticed: a lot of external links on the Comp. Goji page brings nowhere. We should find new scans.
Godzilla Heisei regenerated his brain after Rodan-Power up.

Back