• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Should Godzilla (CR Godzilla: Descent of the Destruction God) be upgraded to Large Star+ Level?

Okay then, i guess ill wait for an admin to add his opinion, and i then ill try to update the page.

As the creator of said calc I obviously support this..

Don't forget there is a calculated attack speed there as well.

Well, I am not a good calculator, but the calculation seems reasonable to me.

Btw: Are you interested in starting to work in the calculation group again Gallavant? We could definitely have use of your help.

Gallavant said:
As the creator of said calc I obviously support this..
Don't forget there is a calculated attack speed there as well.
I did forget to add that speed Calc to this, didnt cross my mind.

Hey, dont mean to sound pushy, but since you are the original creator of the calc, i guess i would be more fair to allow you to change the page instead. You seem to have a better understanding of it then i do.

P.S: I also realized, unless im colorblind... Godzilla only used his Blue Spiral Ray instead of his Orange Spiral Ray... which is far stronger in that game according to the page... does that mean that Godzilla CR has even more destructive potential?

Jared1111 said:
I recently found this link to a reevaluation of the famous Gorath feat from the Godzilla CR Game, and i was wondering if this recalculation is strong enough to allow CR Godzillas stats to be upgraded from Small Star+ to Large Star+. It seem pretty indepth, and i dont see any holes in it... but i'd like to hear a second opinion.
Link to Calc: http://www.t5forums.com/forum/the-v...8272-pachinko-godzilla-destroys-gorath-recalc

Thanks Again.
Seems legit to me since was said Gorath to have hundred of times gravity and density of Earth.

P.S: I also realized, unless im colorblind... Godzilla only used his Blue Spiral Ray instead of his Orange Spiral Ray... which is far stronger in that game according to the page... does that mean that Godzilla CR has even more destructive potential?

Yes, he has more destructive potential. Since the Attack that Destroyed Gorath is the third Strongest Attack on Game.

Orange Breath>>>>>>>Aura Blast>>>>> >>GorathBuster>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Normal Atomic Breath.

HYPERGODZILLA said:
Yes, he has more destructive potential. Since the Attack that Destroyed Gorath is the third Strongest Attack on Game.
Orange Breath>>>>>>>Aura Blast>>>>> >>GorathBuster>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Normal Atomic Breath.

Well shit... Gonna have to take that into consideration for the buff.

Is there any hard facts of how much more powerful the Orange Spiral Beam is? Because that could be used to determine how strong his max potential is.

You can use the calculation for scaling, but you cannot insert speculation about that the character is much more powerful than the result.

Antvasima said:
You can use the calculation for scaling, but you cannot insert speculation about that the character is much more powerful than the result.
Of course, thats why i was asking if there was any hard facts about how much more powerful Orange Spiral Beam. Don't want to go overboard.

Also, sorry if i sound like an ignorant noob here, but do i need an admin or mod to specifically unblock the edit feature for the page? Because it says the page is locked from editing.

Antvasima said:
Well, I am not a good calculator, but the calculation seems reasonable to me.
Btw: Are you interested in starting to work in the calculation group again Gallavant? We could definitely have use of your help.
No thank you, there are other things I'd much rather use the time o

Jared1111 said:
HYPERGODZILLA said:
Well shit... Gonna have to take that into consideration for the buff.
Is there any hard facts of how much more powerful the Orange Spiral Beam is? Because that could be used to determine how strong his max potential is.

The most you can say is that he is "At least Large Star level"

@Gallavant Okay. Are you willing to appropriately adjust the tiering of the page if I unlock it?

Antvasima said:
Also, sorry if i sound like an ignorant noob here, but do i need an admin or mod to specifically unblock the edit feature for the page? Because it says the page is locked from editing.
This also happen with Godzilla from Rulers of Earth which was proof by feats to be Island Level but the page is unblock for Edit from the same guy who create this.

We tend to lock controversial pages to protect them from vandalism, yes.

@Gallavant Okay. I will unlock Godzilla's page. Please tell me here when you are done.

Back