• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Proposal of Composite Godzilla's downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see how, honestly

Gorath in the movie

https://imgur.com/b2kvVRc

Gorath in the Pachinko

https://imgur.com/f6RKHrZ

The main difference is that's smaller and that, according to the author, the one in the Pachinko is the original despite the game having the Xillians and the monsters being there, yet FOR SOME REASON this one bit is different. No, I don't buy

That would support it being gorath EVEN MORE then before. And it really doesn't look that different. Plus, you got to remember that one is a game made in 2010, and the other is a movie made in 2004. Of course there are going to be small differences between them. It's still gorath, and it's not that different. You might wanna look at a better image Like this one to see that they are not really that different.
TceyXRd-1
Not that different.

It's like saying godzilla 1955 is not godzilla just because it looks a little bit different from the 1954 godzilla. It doesn't make sense. They are both gorath, and there is nothing saying or suggesting that the pachinko gorath isn't the same as the original one.(or not gorath at all for that matter).

Godzilla 1995 is not in fact Godzilla because it was a completely different monster, as the Godzilla in 1954 was killed.

No, one is from the Showa area. The second is from the Millenium series. Pachinko!Gorath is nigh identical to Millenium!Gorath AKA the fake one with Monster X. So I will assume it's a generic asteroid called Gorath and not the collapsed star which never shared any film time with godzilla

If it were the original collapsed star.. TELL ME WHERE IS THE WALRUS!

Im not saying that the 1955 godzilla is the same as the original godzilla, I'm saying that just because they look a little bit different doesn't mean they are completely different types of monsters. It's still a godzilla. And we don't really have any evidence to say that the original gorath and the pachinko gorath are completely different either. If anything, there are more things saying that they are in fact the same. And again, the monster x asteroid is not involved here at all. It's completely different from all three goraths. So the pachinko gorath isn't an asteroid and it was never called it in any of the movies/games. And again, there is nothing saying or suggesting that they are different. They are all the same thing. Not to mention that the pachinko gorath and the final wars gorath are doing the exact same thing as the original gorath, which is collide with earth.

Except 1995!Godzilla has different personality, power and feats and a whole higher power scale

The fact they are from different continuities is enough. We don't scale from monsters from different continuitiy (example: IDW Godzilla doesn't get country level for beating IDW Keizer Ghidorah)

I said 1955 godzilla, not 1995 -_- even then it's still a godzilla. Are you telling me that all other incarnations of godzilla are not part of the godzilla family? And this would be a composite godzilla, so it doesn't matter.

Whichever way you look at the gorath situation, its still gorath. They are not different from eachother. And there is nothing saying that they are. You are just assuming that they are with nothing to prove it. And no, gorath is not an asteroid/comet/meteor. Ive already disproven that. The only thing that is a asteroid/comet/meteor is the thing that monster x came in, which isnt any of the goraths.

Bombzilla said:
The 3-A for godzilla is only denied because it's word of god, and they have rules against that. But I don't see anything wrong with the gorath thing. The monster X comet has nothing to do with gorath at all, and what was shown in the pachinko game was the real gorath(not the comet). Aka the Star . I think godzilla should remain at high 4-C, as there was literally nothing wrong with it.
(Then I look at the profile and see that he's already downgraded.....UGH.)
even with WoG in Godzilla in Hell ,they would likely wrong ,with WoG Godzilla should be 2-A instead of 3-A

Basically this ^^^^. But I still do think godzilla should get his high 4-C tier back. I don't really see anything that says otherwise, and the whole reason as to why this downgrade thread was even made was because people thought that the pachinko gorath was the same as the final wars meteor that monster x came in. (Which isn't true). Ive already disproved it, and high 5-A is just downplay at this point.

I feel like i should make a upgrade thread to get high 4-C back, but im not sure. Im just gonna wait to see what people say about my points to see if i should.

As far as we know, its still gorath. And gorath was a dense star in the movie, so therefore he would be upgraded back to high 4-C. I don't see anything that would be wrong with that. Unless there is something saying otherwise, the upgrade should go through. We know its not a comet or asteroid, so it could only be the star gorath. And again, just because it looks a little different doesnt mean they are completely different in total. As far as we know, they are the same. Simple.

Again, it's much closer to the fake in Final Wars than the real deal, even pointed out. Gorath was actually even an inhabitated world with a walrus Kaju lol

Xantospoc said:
Again, it's much closer to the fake in Final Wars than the real deal, even pointed out. Gorath was actually even an inhabitated world with a walrus Kaju lol
You are talking about the FW meteorite.

While the game Gorath is based on the one from the original film.

Eva132 said:
Xantospoc said:
You are talking about the FW meteorite.
While the game Gorath is based on the one from the original film.
i think Gorath from Pachikino is a crossover,even then,he still get back to his High 4-C

Again, the pachinko gorath isn't an asteroid or comet. It has more similarities with the original gorath then anything else. Even a person with just basic knowledge about space objects would know that gorath looks nothing like a comet or asteroid. I mean seriously, look at it.

TceyXRd-1
Not that different.

That isnt a comet or asteroid. The only thing that the pachinko gorath could be is the star from the original movie. The author themselves even stated that its the original. I dont see how in any way shape or form that this could be dissmised as an asteroid or meteor. They are clearly not the same.

Now, its safe to say that me or someone else(because I'm rather new to this stuff) can make a upgrade thread. If any of you are planning on going to, make sure to link this thread so that way people know where our arguments came from.

No, Gorath is identical to its Final Wars Design. Not to its Showa design which had it on a darker shade of red

Gorath8
Also the calculation is wrong in that it supposes this Gorath also has 6200 times our gravity, which is EXTREMELY false, given the screenshot comes from the 60s movie.
Seriously, I should request Weekly to close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back