• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Address what? They only gave positive points for it to be considered lightspeed.

They didn't address the bending, the being able to physically push people, the treating the light as if it was physical and being able to change shape and sizes.

Edit: And you know that saying Ark is made of physical things disqualifies it right?

Last edited:
Address what? They only gave positive points for it to be considered lightspeed.

They didn't address the bending, the being able to physically push people, the treating the light as if it was physical and being able to change shape and sizes.

Edit: And you know that saying Ark is made of physical things disqualifies it right?
I'm not saying he has already addressed all the issues; I just say almost or perhaps a few of them. I even explain that some cases like Galand can physically interact with the Ark, which should grant him non-physical interaction with intangible things made out of elements instead of treating the Ark as if it were physical. As for being able to change shape and size, I don't see why it can be disqualified when the user can manipulate the light at the particle level (possibly photon), which makes them possible to be capable of bending the light, altering it shape into other forms like a ball of light instead of just a straight light

Being able to manipulate light doesn't allow you to ignore the anti-feats for it.
It can if the original light is actually made of photon stuff, then the user can bend them because they can manipulate the light, this is something common in fiction when the character can bend even the natural light stuff

Ark is litrally the Angel equivalent of Hellfire,
It’s not, they just have opposite elements
all angels like Nerobasta and Jelament are weaklings can use it,
Yes and said weaklings were shown to be able to touch a canon FTL caracter with ark (Mael)
not to mention many characters have bent
Characters that manipulate light can alter it’s form and nature, photons are a physics constant just being able to change it’s shape don’t necessarily mean it changes it’s speed
and used physical versions of Ark which light does not do Ark
None of the attacks that are shown are even ark
Light is used as a weapon and magic in NNT comes from natural elements that the mages can manip and alter to a variety of uses
blades have cut people, and ark lasers have physically pushed people back, also the light didn't reflect off of Diane, she was tanking the blasts, after all, the lasers did reflect off, they estinguished immediately, if they did reflect they would fire somewhere else, but they go out
They did reflect on Gideon only her could interact with the beam

Fodder Running from and Dodging Ark, while some are even blocking it
No one blocked the light dude blocked falling rocks

As for the people running someone adressed it already

Diane Literally punching Light with her physical hand
Litteraly contradicts his previous « once it hits Diane they extinguish immediately »

Ark attacks physically knocking someone back
Not Even called ark Just light manip i adressed why light benders can… bend natural light in NNT

Light physically cutting zeldris
Same shi

Galand Physically lifting light
All demons have NPI

I really hate the whole “fodder character____” argument it’s really just so disingenuous. Like for example Px’s in one piece use kizaru’s DF power for their lasers and it’s accepted as LS, despite them being fodders to the current power of the verse.

All the goddesses we have a profile would only be getting SOL attack speed

Found it. Unless standards have changed, being a light manipulator doesn’t excuse the fact that bending the light can impact its speed so you can’t assume it’s SOL anymore.

Also having NPI for souls does not mean you can touch light they are completely different from one another. That’s why we put down what they can interact with in the description.

Unless you gonna tell me because you can interact with souls you can interact with all non-tangible stuff.

And this thread is about NNT so I don’t know why you’re bringing up OP.

Found it. Unless standards have changed, being a light manipulator doesn’t excuse the fact that bending the light can impact its speed so you can’t assume it’s SOL anymore.

Also having NPI for souls does not mean you can touch light they are completely different from one another. That’s why we put down what they can interact with in the description.

Unless you gonna tell me because you can interact with souls you can interact with all non-tangible stuff.

And this thread is about NNT so I don’t know why you’re bringing up OP.
NNT's magic is based purely on natural elements, the same applies to Ark, (it is literally called "particles of light") plus there are a wide variety of FTL characters in the verse, this is not only not far-fetched, but consistent with what is shown throughout the entire series.

Unless you gonna tell me because you can interact with souls you can interact with all non-tangible stuff
Are you really paying attention to our words or not. We were told that they had a different non-physical interaction with the elements instead of just considering the light ball that Galland lifted is a physical thing. That's normal, if the character can touch souls we allow them to have non-physically interact with incorporeality, and if the character can touch intangible things like elementals then they will have non-physical interaction with intangible made of elements. Unless if you have some statement showing that the light ball Galland lift is a physical manifestation then I'm okay with

And it won't affect the OP's point at all. The OP's point here is to prove that the Ark has the speed of light by proving it is real light, even if light controllers can bend light and affect the speed, then this doesn't change the fact that many times the Goddess shoots beams in a straight path that are actually at the speed of light because it is literally a natural light

Back