• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Should Galactus be updated to around 2-B or 2-A?

From what I remember of reading this story, this is probably to be taken as just threatening the existence of the regular Marvel universe as well as that of the Other, with 3 beings responsible.

In addition, even that is shaky, as nothing remotely of that scale was shown. Galactus simply threw small force blasts at them.

Alternately, it is a massive outlier.

Antvasima said:
From what I remember of reading this story, this is probably to be taken as just threatening the existence of the regular Marvel universe as well as that of the Other, with 3 beings responsible. In addition, even that is shaky, as nothing remotely of that scale was shown. Galactus simply threw small force blasts at them.
Well, it was said that the battle was to set creation ablaze and Oblivion gets excited that all of existence (Marvel Multiverse) would get back to him meaning they would destroy everything if they keep fighting.

Well, as I said, "everything" is probably to be taken as either the two universes that were set in opposition within the story, unproven hyperbole, or a massive outlier that completely contradicts all of Galactus' other appearances.

Antvasima said:
Well, as I said, "everything" is probably to be taken as either the two universes that were set in opposition within the story, unproven hyperbole, or a massive outlier that completely contradicts all of Galactus' other appearances.
Well, Galactus battled Celestials who were far beyond universal cube level beings and beaten one or more as well.

Don't know how it can be a outlier since he's an cosmic being that is really importent to the muitlverse.

Please read the Power-scaling Rules for Marvel and DC Comics. Stories about Celestials being greater than Cosmic Cubes are not relevant to stories two decades later. In addition, other stories depict cosmic cubes as sufficient to overwhelm Eternity or as baby Beyonders. The Celestials in question were within this story shown as equal to the universal Franklin Richards, and that's it.

@Undylan: Pretty much the reason why most, if not, all of the Marvel Profiles/pages have a unknown tier in them.

Back