• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Short CRT for Collette (brawl stars)

Jibz

He/Him
I barely play this game and i stumbled upon this by complete accident when scrolling through reddit. So i'll just make a CRT for a new key for Collette that'll just have added hax and perhaps immeas speed (im not too certain, but i might aswell ask wether or not it's enough). Here is the feat in question, which is basically the plot behind the community created skin Gladiator Collette in which she goes back in time and gets a gladiator aesthetic (to fit the theme of the season).

Added context: It's a theme for a skin competition that Supercell made to have a community made skin for Collette with this being the prextext of the skin. I doubt it'll scale to her canon self, but at a glance it does seem worthy to be used as a key for her Gladiator skin (the skin that won the competition) which has a gladiator aesthetic due to taking items from when she went back in time.

https://make.supercell.com/en/campaign/1609?sort=most_liked (LINK TO COMPETITION ITSELF)

This looks pretty solid. Need to know what'll be on the key tho. "Stronger than before"?

This looks pretty solid. Need to know what'll be on the key tho. "Stronger than before"?
The competition implies that it's Collette, who just so happens to have a clock that has crazy time warping powers so for the ap and durab should all scale to canon Collete, but with added Hax and hopefully Immeasurable speed (unless using an item disqualifies it).

No. Most skins are practically canon to base in some way and Collette would at best have it as optional equipment.

No. Most skins are practically canon to base in some way and Collette would at best have it as optional equipment.
What do you mean by "practically canon", would this mean a new key won't be necessary. I kinda assumed it'd be like LOL where there are different canons so it's on me if i interpreted it wrong. However, shouldn't she get new hax + (if im not mistaken) immeasurable speed from this aswell

What do you mean by "practically canon", would this mean a new key won't be necessary. I kinda assumed it'd be like LOL where there are different canons so it's on me if i interpreted it wrong. However, shouldn't she get new hax + (if im not mistaken) immeasurable speed from this aswell
As in, the characters are seen in most of their skins canonically. And she'd only get time travel and APSOLUTELY NOT immeasurable speed from it.

As in, the characters are seen in most of their skins canonically. And she'd only get time travel and APSOLUTELY NOT immeasurable speed from it.
I'll take your word for the canonicity, but for immeasurable speed part i am confused as to why she wouldn't. The concept art shows her running through what appears to be a wormhole and the whole theme of the competition is her getting lost in a whole different part of time. I assumed that would be enough to facilitate moving through linear time, but if not im fine with only time travel being added if this truly is the case.

I'll take your word for the canonicity, but for immeasurable speed part i am confused as to why she wouldn't. The concept art shows her running through what appears to be a wormhole and the whole theme of the competition is her getting lost in a whole different part of time. I assumed that would be enough to facilitate moving through linear time, but if not im fine with only time travel being added if this truly is the case.
Being done with equipment= just time travel. This is common knowledge. Also it'd be a horrific outlier even if it did count.

Being done with equipment= just time travel. This is common knowledge. Also it'd be a horrific outlier even if it did count.
Ah I see, so with equipment its a no go. Shame. Im fine with just time travel then as that was the main point of this thread

Back