• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shokuhou Misaki vs Lelouch Vi Britannia

Shokuhou Misaki vs Lelouch Vi Britannia

Both in base (no exterior for Misaki, no knightmare for Lelouch).

In character, but both have no conscience and will send people on death missions if necessary.

No help from other characters known from the series.

Both start in Paris and are allowed to use anyone they can.

Starting range: 4 kilometers.

i take lelouch simply because he is some really awesome guy, plus he even commanded people to kill themselfes,

misaki has clearly the better ability but im not sure if she is really good at planning, afterall she is playing really low in actually everything regrading the "big/real plot of the story",

btw, can they outdo each others manipulations?

does she need to purposely activate her abilities, or do they activate automatically when someone is in her sight? considering all else is about equal (including smarts apparantly...), if its the latter then lelouch is screwed, if its the former then, who ever manages to win the metaphorical chess game i suppose...

"btw, can they outdo each others manipulations?"

i don't know about her abillities, but geass is said to be unbreakable untill the subject carried out the order, that or with a geass canceler, which Misaki doesn't have...

Oh, this is a hard one. But i think Misaki wins, only because i think her power works on more people at the same time than Lelouch, but i could be wrong.

GreatestSin said:
I believe the Geass is some kind of mental mind control (I mean something like hypnosis), given that Nunnally showed that one can resist it with determination for some short time.

Misakis ability is physical mind control. It uses the moisture in the brain to physically alter the chemicals and electrical conductivity in the brain to reach all kinds of mind control effects.

While it makes no difference when using it on each other, I could imagine that Misaki can to a degree overwrite Lelouchs control of other people, by mind controlling them in a way that basically makes their brain physically incapable of acting out lelouchs orders.

What Lelouch has on her is that he is a way better strategist and capable on leading an army better. Misaki is maybe a bit more used to battling other people with mind control, but isn't as good of a general as lelouch.

DontTalk said:
GreatestSin said:
I believe the Geass is some kind of mental mind control (I mean something like hypnosis), given that Nunnally showed that one can resist it with determination for some short time.
Misakis ability is physical mind control. It uses the moisture in the brain to physically alter the chemicals and electrical conductivity in the brain to reach all kinds of mind control effects.

While it makes no difference when using it on each other, I could imagine that Misaki can to a degree overwrite Lelouchs control of other people, by mind controlling them in a way that basically makes their brain physically incapable of acting out lelouchs orders.

What Lelouch has on her is that he is a way better strategist and capable on leading an army better. Misaki is maybe a bit more used to battling other people with mind control, but isn't as good of a general as lelouch.
Yeah, Lelouch is a way better at at leading armies. But wouldn't Misaki have advantage in numbers? Since she can use her power on anyone in her field of vision, but Lelouch has to make eye contact. That could make a really big difference on the final size of their armies. Also, we have to remember that Paris is not all civilians. There's the police, the criminals, etc. I think the biggest factor would be who gets them first, since armed and trained troops >>>>>>>> civillians.

This would be a fun matchup, especially since both of them did the "use my own power on myself to erase/change my memories to beat a superior opponent" gambit.

In terms of power Misaki is clearly above Lelouch. Her power is much more versatile, and while Lelouch can only give each person commands once (so unless the command is something like "serve me for the rest of your life" they are one-use pawns), Misaki can control people anyway she wants to, any number of times she needs. She doesn't need eye contact or to voice the commands like he does, she can completely paralyze dozens of people by pressing a button on her controller. Additionally she doesn't just give commands like Lelouch does. She can basically control up to ten people on the level of physical possession, which gives her a big advantage since unlike Lelouch she can have several physical perspectives to approach a situation, like controlling one of the people in an assault group sent to probe Lelouch's skills to watch and analyze him and his Geass, something that would incredibly risky for Lelouch to try in return. She can create illusions and even has psychometry. Still, one shouldn't underestimate the Geass or Lelouch, but he's clearly outclassed in this department.

In terms of intelligence Lelouch is clearly the more tactical and experienced of the two so he has the advantage, but Misaki is still a Level 5 with high intelligence who outwitted the Kihara patriarch and regularly matches wits with Kumokawa Seria, so it's not that big of a gap so as to completely negate the power difference.

I think both of their edges would make for a pretty even matchup, and in a pure proxy war they would probably draw. However, I think this would eventually end in a confrontation between the two, and while Lelouch needs eye contact and a verbal command to win this, Misaki merely needs to press a button on one of her controllers and Lelouch is completely paralyzed and under her complete control, so she has much higher chances to win face-to-face.

For the previous reasons my vote goes to Misaki in a mindgame fight that would probably ruin Paris and get a lot of innocents killed.

Normally in an mind game battle Misaki has a lot of advantages in that she has the ability to control people for around a kilometer (more if you count her "other brains".

However in a battle like this Lelouch has a few things that give him a clear advantage. The first is that he able to use his Geass on multiple people, meaning if he heads on to a bus or a train, geasses everyone by telling them to look him in the eyes or something similar, he can control a lot more people than Misaki could in a matter of minutes.

All he would have to do is arm them all with guns, and tell them to hunt down Misaki. Of course, he could give clearer instructions like make sure to approach her inconpiciously or use long ranged weapons, but within the Code Geass verse, Lelouch had no problems whatsever using civilians in his operations. Assuming that Misaki is out of character, it's true she could do the same to Lelouch but her numbers are limited to around 100 or so whereas Lelouch could potentially Geass everyone in Paris perhaps 20 or 30 people at a time. All he would have to do is retreat on a train, Geass everyone, and tell them to hunt down Misaki.

It's true that if Misaki knows someone is planning to shoot her, she could erase their memories and perhaps even the Geass command, but if everyone in Paris is her potential enemy it would put her on edge.

Of course if Misaki could use her extended mental out ability, she would win straight away due to 4km being within her radius of control.

Overall in a battle of number of people they can control, Lelouch has the advantage. He also has it in the quality of control. For example he can control their will completely meaning they will act towards their goal but not as zombies but the intelligence of a regular human.

It's true that Misaki managed to outsmart a Kihara, however in retrospect, that Kihara had no intention of actually killing her. Lelouch on the other hand had outsmarted Schnizel who essentialy had FLEIJAs with him during their final battle and in the end no one in the world had dared disobeyed him (not going to say why specifically because anymore would be spoilers).

Overall Lelouch should be able to win 7/10 rounds due to the superior number of people he could control and greater intelligence (at the very least tactically, Misaki kind of went inside Kumokawa Seria's house and nearly got killed by someone with no esper abilities (But she explained it was a misunderstanding so she was fine)).

Aurasuke said:
Normally in an mind game battle Misaki has a lot of advantages in that she has the ability to control people for around a kilometer (more if you count her "other brains".
However in a battle like this Lelouch has a few things that give him a clear advantage. The first is that he able to use his Geass on multiple people, meaning if he heads on to a bus or a train, geasses everyone by telling them to look him in the eyes or something similar, he can control a lot more people than Misaki could in a matter of minutes.

All he would have to do is arm them all with guns, and tell them to hunt down Misaki. Of course, he could give clearer instructions like make sure to approach her inconpiciously or use long ranged weapons, but within the Code Geass verse, Lelouch had no problems whatsever using civilians in his operations. Assuming that Misaki is out of character, it's true she could do the same to Lelouch but her numbers are limited to around 100 or so whereas Lelouch could potentially Geass everyone in Paris perhaps 20 or 30 people at a time. All he would have to do is retreat on a train, Geass everyone, and tell them to hunt down Misaki.

It's true that if Misaki knows someone is planning to shoot her, she could erase their memories and perhaps even the Geass command, but if everyone in Paris is her potential enemy it would put her on edge.

Of course if Misaki could use her extended mental out ability, she would win straight away due to 4km being within her radius of control.

Overall in a battle of number of people they can control, Lelouch has the advantage. He also has it in the quality of control. For example he can control their will completely meaning they will act towards their goal but not as zombies but the intelligence of a regular human.

It's true that Misaki managed to outsmart a Kihara, however in retrospect, that Kihara had no intention of actually killing her. Lelouch on the other hand had outsmarted Schnizel who essentialy had FLEIJAs with him during their final battle and in the end no one in the world had dared disobeyed him (not going to say why specifically because anymore would be spoilers).

Overall Lelouch should be able to win 7/10 rounds due to the superior number of people he could control and greater intelligence (at the very least tactically, Misaki kind of went inside Kumokawa Seria's house and nearly got killed by someone with no esper abilities (But she explained it was a misunderstanding so she was fine)).
Making a loooot of assumptions there. Misaki can control people faster than Lelouch. He needs to voice the comand, can only do one command at a time and he needs eye contact. Misaki doesn't need any of that. She would build an army way faster than Lelouch. I don't remember Misaki, or anyone else, mentioning a limit to the number of people she can control. Lelouch would have to find those guns before giving them to the people he geassed, and by the time he does that, Misaki should already have guns herself. Also, to get the guns, they would have to take them from someone, meaning the police, criminals, etc. And honestly, with how her powers work, Misaki has a much better chance of getting the guns without getting shot. The people Misaki controls don't act as zombies either. Also, the OP stated that both of them have morals off here. Both of them would start by building their armies, and Misaki has the speed advantage there. Also, the diference in smarts is honestly not that big. Lelouch is a better strategist, but it could still go both ways. Overall i say Misaki wins 5.5/10, maybe 6/10 because she has better powers.

Well Misaki said she could control triple digits of people at best, but it was a line like barely managing the triple digits. I suppose if she did control a bunch of people at once first she would have an advantage, but when I say lelouch is a better strategist, I mean he defeated an army 20 times his force with better equipment without using Geass. Predicted all of Schnizel's responses (Schnizel is the prime minister of the Holy Birtanian Empire, and around 10 years older than Lelouch. Lelouch was never able to beat him in chess when he was younger, but he was able to tie with him sometime later in season r2. He's probably the second smartest person in code geass or debatably third if you count Charles who attempted to slay "god" by was stopped by Lelouch.) the timing as well and recorded a video to make it seem like he was replying to his answers.

In terms of intelligence, Lelouch kind of has more feats.

But that aside, it was in new testament 7.

"Just barely reaching triple digits. But I can't completely control all of them at once. I can program them to automatically carry out simple commands, but I can only control 10 people at once with this level of skillful ability."

https://******************/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume7

Basically Misaki has an initial advantage in being able to control more people, she could also switch to better people to control once she got ahold of them (police, millitary, etc.).

However if Lelouch manages to get on a train, or escape out of her targt radius while slowly amassing power, and using decoys (getting others to dress up like him for example, using a wig or something, he did that once at the beggining of R2).

He would eventually hold the upper hand.

There's also the possibility that Lelouch could wear a disguise himself, and because Misaki can only issue simple commands, her targets won't really be able to tell if Lelouch doesn't look like Lelouch. That said, Misaki could probably also do something like that (though she doesn't have as much experience), so in the end it would come down to a battle of wits, and who could predict the other's last move.

Certaintly of there's a high level esper or a robber with an RPG close to the location, and if they are within visual range of each other, Misaki would probably win since she could instantly control them to kill Lelouch, but if Lelouch manages to get away the chances are that he would come out victorious.

The battle itself takes place in Paris, however if this isn't an isolated city, Lelouch could potentially escape and take over the world with his Geass. Whether or not this is allowed I'm not quite sure, but his Geass is quite potent and it only requires the command "You will be my slave!" for it to work.

It may work once, but later it's shown a command like 'You will be my slave" or "You will obey me now!" allows him to control people indefinitely. The one time Geass thing was more of a plot device really when he was discovering his powers so that he couldn't use his Geass later on the important characters during the important events.

Aurasuke said:
Well Misaki said she could control triple digits of people at best, but it was a line like barely managing the triple digits. I suppose if she did control a bunch of people at once first she would have an advantage, but when I say lelouch is a better strategist, I mean he defeated an army 20 times his force with better equipment without using Geass. Predicted all of Schnizel's responses (Schnizel is the prime minister of the Holy Birtanian Empire, and around 10 years older than Lelouch. Lelouch was never able to beat him in chess when he was younger, but he was able to tie with him sometime later in season r2. He's probably the second smartest person in code geass or debatably third if you count Charles who attempted to slay "god" by was stopped by Lelouch.) the timing as well and recorded a video to make it seem like he was replying to his answers.
In terms of intelligence, Lelouch kind of has more feats.

But that aside, it was in new testament 7.

"Just barely reaching triple digits. But I can't completely control all of them at once. I can program them to automatically carry out simple commands, but I can only control 10 people at once with this level of skillful ability."

https://******************/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume7

Basically Misaki has an initial advantage in being able to control more people, she could also switch to better people to control once she got ahold of them (police, millitary, etc.).

However if Lelouch manages to get on a train, or escape out of her targt radius while slowly amassing power, and using decoys (getting others to dress up like him for example, using a wig or something, he did that once at the beggining of R2).

He would eventually hold the upper hand.

There's also the possibility that Lelouch could wear a disguise himself, and because Misaki can only issue simple commands, her targets won't really be able to tell if Lelouch doesn't look like Lelouch. That said, Misaki could probably also do something like that (though she doesn't have as much experience), so in the end it would come down to a battle of wits, and who could predict the other's last move.

Certaintly of there's a high level esper or a robber with an RPG close to the location, and if they are within visual range of each other, Misaki would probably win since she could instantly control them to kill Lelouch, but if Lelouch manages to get away the chances are that he would come out victorious.

The battle itself takes place in Paris, however if this isn't an isolated city, Lelouch could potentially escape and take over the world with his Geass. Whether or not this is allowed I'm not quite sure, but his Geass is quite potent and it only requires the command "You will be my slave!" for it to work.

It may work once, but later it's shown a command like 'You will be my slave" or "You will obey me now!" allows him to control people indefinitely. The one time Geass thing was more of a plot device really when he was discovering his powers so that he couldn't use his Geass later on the important characters during the important events.
Oh, so she does have a limit. I didn't remember that. Also, no need to tell me how Geass works, Code Geass is easily my Top 3 anime lol

To be honest, it would have made a lot more sense if Misaki controlled bioelectricity instead of Moisure lol. It's more direct and personally I think it would allow one to performmore commands than simply changing the conductivity of one's blood.

interesting fight,I will go with Misaki Here. I believe she could overwrite the Geass commands lelouch does on his people. also she is no pushover at strategies herself.

The triple digit notion doesn't refer to a general limit in her ability, but just the general amount of people she can control in school garden. There just aren't more available in the range of her ability. Her ability can have lasting effect on the mind and doesn't need to be used constantly to do so. Simple commands and rewriting their memories and personality can be used to extend her abilities beyond limits of what she can actively manage.

Back