• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
i'd just like you to realize how Skeletron has a pretty big AP advantage since Shizue is baseline and Skeletron is vastly stronger than the Wall of FLesh, who's 1.1477171x10^14 Joules ....

****, now that i take a good look at it, that AP advantage is enought to one shot

Fire Manipulation doesn't bypass durability and Skeletron Prime resist getting set on fire

also that resistance doesn't allow her to outright tank any physical attack thrown at her, they are just have a weaker effect, and skeletron prime can shoot lasers

Where did I say anything about it bypassing durability? His resistance to fire isn't on the profile.

Furthermore, I never said anything about her being able to tank everything thrown at her with it. I'm saying the damage is reduced.

The lasers do not mean much, as Shizu still has far more haxed.

Even the Wall of Flesh has enought AP to one shot Shizue and Skeletron Prime is vastly stronger than him, any hit of the mecha will turn her in a bloody paste

also no, 1. Outhaxing with abilties like fire manipulation isn't a thing, that is just versatility

2. Skeletron Prime has about the same number of offensive abilities as Shizue

@Jaw

Skeletron not resisting fire manipulation means nothing when he can completly tank her attacks via sheer durability

Overlord775 said:
@Jaw

Skeletron not resisting fire manipulation means nothing when he can completly tank her attacks via sheer durability
Neither of them have a Durability advantage over the other's AP when only looking at their profile. Could you go into more depth into what exactly gives Skeletron Prime the Durability advantage?

@Jaw

Skeletron Prime is vastly superior to the Wall of Flesh (to the point weapons that can greatly harm the latter can berely scratch the former), who because of this calculatio is rated at 1.15x10^14 joules

Meawhile Shizue is baseline 7-C ( 2.42672x1013 joules) via scaling to Majins who can destroy towns

and the AP advantage required to one shot and completly tank attacks is 7.5x

It's less than that though. Furthermore Shizue got Magic Sense, which gives her ESP. Shizue got experience fighting big enemies and dragons and such.

Her strongest attack (without Ifrit) was able to "slightly hurt" a guy at approximately High 7-A (doesn't have a profile yet).

you are ignoring the part on how Skeletron is greatly superior to the Wall of Flesh

also IIRC Diavolo wasn't affected by her attacks and was only hurt by the time proprieties of her mask

If you yourself are convinced that this is basically an AP-stomp or mismatch due to too high AP difference then I don't know why you made this (revised) match-up in the first place?

Also no, Diablo did say that Shizue's "Inferno Flame" did hurt him enough that he felt a bit of pain after someone said that it didn't appear to have done any damage to him. Considering the AP difference between the tiers 7-C and High 7-A, that should be more than enough to wipe out another 7-C.

1, Because i remembered that the WoF was only slightly above baseline

2. No, that would make her 7-A or high 7-A

NeoSuperior said:
If you yourself are convinced that this is basically an AP-stomp or mismatch due to too high AP difference then I don't know why you made this (revised) match-up in the first place?

Also no, Diablo did say that Shizue's "Inferno Flame" did hurt him enough that he felt a bit of pain after someone said that it didn't appear to have done any damage to him. Considering the AP difference between the tiers 7-C and High 7-A, that should be more than enough to wipe out another 7-C.
On a personal level, what you said in the first part, I tend to mess up with because I kept overlooking a certain character having a far easier win condition or a situation where one character has a practical invulnerability to the other due to simply a bad matchup in terms of ability comparison.

But I digress. There's been plenty of matchups where one side wins despite a significant AP difference, and not just simply cause "they got more hax".

How smart is Skeleton, actually? Shizu is an experienced fighter that has been fighting for over a long time, even being called the master of flames. From Skeleton's profile, he's mindless, and would likely be extremely hampered by any of Shizu's techniques because he wouldn't understand them.

Back