• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shiori Kujou vs Shion (Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken)

Hmm...This is fairly even.

I'm going to hoeing Shion, ultimately I feel she has a better chance of getting through her Low Godly regent with her rather incredible soul hax with her weapon.

Was going for a even match so i thought why not go with a masadaverse character since they are hax.

Anyway 1 for shion.

wait does cook work against infinite possibilities (granted shiori can summon around 100 in base at a time iirc)

Cook overwrites the very nature of an object itself, to obtain the users desired effect, basically reality warping, she can change what she hits with cook to whatever she desires, if she uses it and cuts off all your limbs, healing won't work cause your limbless self was overwritten to be the new normal so you are already perfectly healthy. If there is something like a shield which blocks shions attack from hitting her opponent, shion will imbue cook with the effect of "the slash can not be stopped by the shield" hence the shield won't be able to stop it. She also used it to change a barrier which nullified her abilities from being used, she change the very nature of the barrier to where her abilities could be used.

With cook shion can also manipulate fate, allowing her to be able to negate the effects of her opponents attacks, overwrite results such as overwriting the result of being unable to react to an attack to being able to react, and she can also cut through anything, even if fate said that something cannot be cut, she will still be able to cut through it, so she can cut through fate basically, will her abilities work on infinite possibilities, i don't know.

so will shion be able to overwrite the law of infinite possibilities the moment she strikes a possibility? or does she have to know that she needs to kill possibilities to finish shiori off?

I don't think so but according to shioru's page "Shiori Kujo's Distortion, it allows her to summon possibilities in which she can shift from one to another, allowing her to, for example, change from the possibility to miss to the possibility of not missing. The only way to kill Shiori is by destroying all of her possibilities. This power relates to Shiori's capabilities. as she can't defend from attacks that are impossible for her to guard against. Since these possibilities are alternate selves of her, the deaths of any of her possibilities possibilities will affect her and they will until her soul and mind can no longer withstand them and collapse."

From that description shion doesn't necessarily need to destroy all her possibilities to win, shiori can't defend against attacks which are impossible to guard against, so shion's fate manipulation will work since it's impossible to guard against. She just has to kill enough possibilities until shiori's soul and mind can't withstand them.

for me two things would come to mind either shiori and her possibilities overwhelm shion with each have the extact same powers as each other iirc just the damage can be transfered iirc or Shion being able to take down enough possibilities (which idk the limit its 100 iirc but idk take that with a grain of salt) not voting JUST yet

Can shiori kill shion though is the question? I don't see soul manipulation on her profile, which is weird since i assumed every masadaverse character would have it, don't see resistance to spirtual attacks either so if shion hits her she dies due to her soul killing sword.

It was a mistake i made, since she of course should have soul manipulation alongside Resistance to spiritual attacks *Facepalm*

@CP ALRF forgot to add soul manipulation and resistence TOP KEK could you add it real quick in shiori's profile

Added it, thought it was weird that they weren't on her profile.

Now it's back to the whole question of can either of them kill each other, shion has the means with cook, doesn't necessarily need her soul manipulation, she could just incapacitate shiori by reality warping her into something else or cutting off all shiori's limbs which can't be healed back or just out right kill her with her reality warping.

What can shiori do to kill shion though, she has soul manipulation, shion has resistance to that though, and her infinite possibilities gets neutralized by shion using chaotic fate to overwrite results, not that shion can nullify shiori's ability just that she won't be overpowered due to her being able to overwrite results.

Doesn't shiori in this state only have a limited number of possibilities? ( at least that's what her weaknesses says ) does anyone know what her limit is?

well not much her main weapon would be her distortion but she would try to take advantage of her distortion in numbers she does it in a lot of ways from what i understand.

@OpMasada well the limit idk iirc she can summon 100 at a time? Idk i could be wrong...in the fight for the eastern representatives she summoned 6 at a time so there is that but absolute limit without taikyoku idk

So she can summon 6 of her selves at a time but you have to kill her seemingly like 100 times before she dies?

idk the limit seems to be 100 again ALRF would know this i just heard it but can't verify with it so sorry on that part :/

Whatever the case, the deaths of any of her possibilities will affect her until her soul and mind can no longer withstand them and collapse, so you don't need to kill her 100 times then it seems.

Back