• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shion is pretty ridiculous at this point, soul killing weapon+energy draining+causality manipulation+being able to cut through anything even if fate said it couldn't be cut+ the reality warping that is cook.

Even with all that she couldn't take out Dagruel, now that guy is ridiculous with his resistance to a crap ton of resistance to things plus being able to erase things from existence and ignore defenses and can make himself a literal blackhole, sigh where am i gonna get fair match ups for them? Just gonna get worse when i make a zegion profile, with his whole turning reality into illusion stuff, and dimensional/space-time slicing nonsense.

Anyway 1 for shion i assume?

Jeez I get effected/affected mixed up a lot..

Anyway, here's my BS reason to why Gaiamon wins. Ultimate Search would be enough to get knowledge of everything Shion. He'd then know to create a Save and Load and or Time Travel to kill her that way.

Wouldn't weak point search be the one that does that? The description of ultimate search only says he can create a sphere bigger than the planet, which allows him to able to locate anything that is inside the sphere.

Weak point search on the other hand discovers the enemy's weakness, unless there is more to ultimate search that i am missing, but you did say it's a bs reason for winning so maybe it's bs lol.

Ultimate Search is range, Weak Point search can be done at roughly the same time since it's still a search. Although this is one opponent and not countless poison squids. So a regular search can do the job. lol

Oh i see. I just remembered that shion has a similar skill, called sage ex, it's a downgraded version of rimuru's great sage but it should allow her to be able to analyze and understand any non-concealed phenomenon in the world.

So it depends on who searches fastest and acts the fastest. Also, Gaiamon can speed up time for himself. I don't know it that's cancelled out by Speed Equalization due to it being Time Powers or not tho.

Well speed equalized has never factored into any ren fuji match, time powers aren't affected by speed equalization.

Also is that something gaiamon will do off the bat? Cause shion is pretty ruthless and will immediately go for her causality manipulation.

Well I don't know. Gaiamon hasn't appeared yet in the anime (we only have games...that have not been translated..As such we only have Databooks and normal scaling as we know he's far superior to Globemon and Charismon)

And knowing the Digimon Anime....They'll never show inherited skills. All I can say is that if he searches while moving he could create a save and load for back up. And then accelerate time once he finds out her abilities, in which will take an instant. This make life hard for us when we have to justify them using these attacks in character...

If he searches for her weakness first he is kinda screwed though since while he does that which will take an instant maybe but he needs another instant to activate his ability, the first thing shion will do is manipulate cause and effect to cause the results she wants, once that happens unless gaiamon can get through causality manipulation he will be sort of fated to die/or his attacks will be negated, well not fated, but caused to died, well can be either one depending on if shion uses chaotic fate or the upgraded version of cook.

This might have been a bad idea for a match up, only thing gaiamon can do here to win is to time travel, but he won't get the chance.

Here, it would still be hard for both to win, but now, both have Causality Haxes and Rebootmon's role in Appmon is pretty blunly noted...He's a Reboot App. lol

Here, I'd say Rebootmon has an advantage in being able to not only hack her, but also turn off her abilities as if turning of a switch (the natural ability of his preform Offmon).

Hmm and now shion has no counter that i can think of, reality warping maybe? Anyway, question has he used it to turn off the abilities of beings comparable to himself?

If so the Dagruel vs Robootmon would be a better match up due to their similar abilities then.

True but if he has just used it on fodder far below his or shion's level don't know if you can just say he turns her abilities off, especially when we are talking about someone with reality warping, fate manipulation and causality manipulation, yea the better question is has he been shown to be able to turn these abilities off before? If not then you can't say he can.

Appmon inherit the skills of its preforms just like Digimon, so he does have it. It's a Digimon/Appmon thing. Anything his preform can do, he can do better. Also, retract my statement...they put abilities when they made the file...read Offmon's official summary..it's just motivation.

An Appmon with the ability to completely drain the target's motivation as if it were turning off a switch. Whether or not due to this ability, Offmon itself is always listless as well.

So just motivation, not power? Ok then. There goes one way for it to win i guess.

Btw Robootmon have any resistance to empathetic manipulation? If not shion can cause him ridiculous fear with her fear haki to the point he dies on a spiritual level.

Nope, but he has Hackmon's hacking abilities that ignore durability that I can say for sure has worked on High 6-A beings. He has the same search ability as Gatchmon and can hack into Shion to learn about her. He has Timemon's powers as well. Also he has power null via attacking with that blade of his. He in their words "terminates" activity. Also would turning off her motivation work?

So rebootman has all that, while shion has reality warping and fate manipulation with cook, and causality manipulation with the upgraded cook, but seemingly more important here due to rebootmon having no resistance is her fear haki since all she will need to do is look at rebootmon and he will get killed on a spiritual level.

No cause everyone and their mother in Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken has resistance to soul manipulation but rebootman doesn't ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

So would she automatically think to use it? Considering what she's used to fighting?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Looking back through some chapters, shion covered her subordinates with her fear haki and that instigated fear into the hearts of her enemies, breaking their battle spirits, afterwards when rimuru tried to resurrect the killed enemies, he couldn't cause they were killed on a spiritual level.

Probably not her go to ability to use, guess it will come down to after she uses sage to figure out that rebootman can't resist it.

This is looking more like inconclusive, just like how rebootman could nullify shion's powers with his blade, shion's blade kills souls, plus the reality warping effect it has with cook, and they both have causality manipulation and ways to learn about their opponent.

Wait just remembered something, can rebootman harm intangible beings? Being a spiritual entity shion is intangible.

I would say his hacking abilities should be able to, but I am not 100%. Does the ability to create Pocket Realities help?

Well if he hasn't never been shown to hack intangible beings then don't think you can say he could, also don't see how pocket realities would help, has he used pocket realities somehow to affect intangible beings? In tensei pretty much everyone who is relevant is a spiritual lifeform, they don't have a physical body and they all have low-godly regen.

Would hacking a pseudo black hole count? If this doesn't work then the only one I can find who can fight these guys is Deusmo and Hadesmo ....Otherwise Rebootmon can literally do nothing as intangible beings have yet to actually appear in Appmon. Unlike Digimon in which I could normally confindently say yes to this. Appmon lacks ghosts or people made of flames. ovo

Don't know if it counts, are blackholes intangible? They are areas of high gravitational force but would that count as intangible though, hmm spiritual life forms in tensei don't have physical bodies but due to the translations or the kanji or whatever meaning the same thing, spiritual lifeforms are either beings of pure energy, energy beings, or literally spiritual beings, not sure which one.

Even psuedo spirutual beings aren't affected by physical attacks, but can be affected by magic attacks, well more so that everyone who can use magic skillfully can harm intangible beings.

Anyway going with the translation that beings like shion are energy beings and not spiritual beings, the question is a blackhole pure energy? If so rebootman can probably hit shion, however if we go with the interpretation that spirtual beings are in fact spirits, then hacking a black hole isn't equal to hitting a literal spirit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back