• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shion (Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken) vs Saber (Miyamoto Musashi)

I have no idea how either of them can kill each other......

Servants soul manipulation isn't combat applicable IIRC, and Shion is 7C.

Inconclusive I guess.

@Gargoyle Shion is 7-C, but she can kill souls and kill people spiritually using her fear haki, rewrite people with her cook to whatever she desires, like for example when used on a person and all their limbs were chopped off, healing magic will not work as the person was rewritten to have their limbless self be the new norm, in other words they are already perfectly healthy. Another example of the use of cook is attacks carried with it's effect can't be blocked, it will change the effect from "the slash has been stopped by the shield" into "the shield could not stop the slash", hence the shield will not be able to stop the attack.

She also has fate manipulation with chaotic fate, the ability has cook's ability of "the outcome is rewritten" imbued in it. It is a slash that brings the results that the user wishes for. Even if fate said that something cannot be cut, this ability will still allow shion to cut through it.

So even though shion is 7-C, she is pretty haxed.

Don't know, she would would have to kill her soul to kill shion though, otherwise she will just keep regenerating.

Shion has resistance to soul manipulation and soul manipulation in Fate isn't even combat applicable....

I guess I vote for Shion.

Honestly I think this is a stomp. Their Fate Manipulation counters each other, but the fact that Shion can kill souls and does so willingly while it's highly unlikely that Musashi will ever do the same means that it's effectively one-sided in Shion's favor.

Honestly, while Saber can't win I don't think it's a stomp, considering she wins easily without Low Godly Regen.

@Reppuzan And i was trying to get a fair match for shion sigh, gonna have to look for someone more hax i guess.

Shion's odachi is a weapon which kills souls by itself, then added to that with cook's effect of the "slash can't be blocked" also means you can't block it, you can't block the attack and it kills your soul, pretty op.

I don't think it's a stomp but do what you think. She loses without that Regen and not having a way to counter it doesn't make it a stomp, look at every Ryuko Matoi win, her opponents never had a way.

Idk, without the regen the ap difference would probably cause her to lose yes, especially since her range is only extended melee, saber has a range and ap advantage.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Idk, without the regen the ap difference would probably cause her to lose yes, especially since her range is only extended melee, saber has a range and ap advantage.
2 more chapters boi. 2 more chapters

Then shion will be continent level and have causality manipulation on top of what she already has, would be a stomp, however all we need to do is make a key before and after her power up.

Who do you think wins this match?

Shion's Cook really seal the deal for me. Not to mention Empyrian Eyes don't reliably provide a path to victory against an opponent swordmen/women who has reached the pinnacle of swordmanship and elevate their swordmanship thingy to nonsensical level. And considering Shion at this point is more or less Hakurou level already, i'd say Shion wins more often than not.

@Fab

Musashi is also at the pinnacle of swordsmanship to a nonsensical level (breaking the laws of reality by swinging a sword anyone) but what makes this unfair for Musashi is the fact that she has no way of putting someone like Shion down since the latter will just keep regenerating and can soul hax Musashi into oblivion.

Sounds like every Ryuko Matoi match, a single ability doesn't make it a stomp, hell I've mentioned this before in threads related to this and had multiple people agree.

That only makes it even harder for Shion to hit her, this isn't a stomp.

Hmm while saber does have an ap and range advantage, her fate hax gets countered by shion's fate hax, and she can't put shion down due to her regen, while shion can put saber down due to cook or her soul hax, it's definitely definitive in shion's favor here at least, not sure about a stomp.

@Celestial

If Musashi literally has no feasible way to win, it's a stomp.

In this case, she has no feasible way of winning.

That's simply far too broad of a statement, by this logic literally every Reinhard match and Ryuko match are stomps due to them be inevitable.

So after looking over shion's abilities and expanding on them, i think this is a stomp indeed just like Reppuzan said, in the first place shion's fate manipulation is a bad match for saber's, cause saber's fate manipulation limits all possible futures to the one she desires, shion's on the other hand rewrites outcomes, so even if saber limited a future for shion, shion would just rewrite it to one she desires. And the other thing is shion can cut through anything even if fate decided that something can't be cut, she would still be able to cut through it.

So saber's one hax is neutralized, and she has no way of putting shion down due to her regen, while shion can take her out with her soul destroying weapon, or her other abilities like her fate manipulation which allows her to cut through anything or her cook which allows her to be able change whatever she hits with her weapon to whatever she desires.

Shion hax stomps.

Back