• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinza banshou discussion thread~Revival~

Yeah, I was referring to the final fight against habaki. Habaki points out that even an idiot could tell that yato was faking his “evil” personality. This was likely due to yato casting aside the hatred he had.
IMO, doesn't change the fact that Yato and the rest of his legion are a bunch of evil dick-heads lol

IMO, doesn't change the fact that Yato and the rest of his legion are a bunch of evil dick-heads lol
Isnt it more like they’re willing to dirty they’re hands for the greater good

Eh, the rest of them minus ootake and maybe sukuna were pretty hateful, particularly akuro, morei, and numahime.
Why wouldn't they be? If it's about Hajun, everyone hates Hajun lol. If it's about them hating the EE, well, don't ******* come to Edo then you idiots lol

Why wouldn't they be? If it's about Hajun, everyone hates Hajun lol. If it's about them hating the EE, well, don't ******* come to Edo then you idiots lol
Eh, yato intentionally let them go to edo, if I’m not mistaken. The most hateful one was probably numahime. If I’m not wrong, the only reason that she even helped out was because she liked yato. Ootake is the goat, tho. If you like Shirou, you’d probably like Sukuna. He was pretty cool. It was kinda funny how everyone (besides a few) thought that sukuna betrayed them. Akuro and Morei actually try killing him until yato shows up

It's more about how the EE even chose to go to Edo in the first place. You know the previous expedition got ******* stomped in like 3 picoseconds, why try again? Seems pretty dumb to me, lol

Although, the game wouldn't have happened if they didn't, and it was pretty cool from the videos I've watched and the shit I've read about it. So I can excuse the stupidity, just wanted to bring it up.

If you like Shirou, you’d probably like Sukuna. He was pretty cool.
Shirou should’ve been the MC of DI tbh given what he had that man was by far the most resourceful he was basically madara uchiha

It's more about how the EE even chose to go to Edo in the first place. You know the previous expedition got ******* stomped in like 3 picoseconds, why try again? Seems pretty dumb to me, lol
Well, they did want to stop them. The first one was based on a conflict based on uncharted land, if I’m not mistaken

Eh, the rest of them minus ootake and maybe sukuna were pretty hateful, particularly akuro, morei, and numahime.
Why akuro and morei? From what I have they’re just boastful and overconfident

eeh, i felt like ren in kkk became one of those edgy characters . Not that i blame him tho- anyone would become edgy after the shit he went through.

eeh, i felt like ren in kkk became one of those edgy characters . Not that i blame him tho- anyone would become edgy after the shit he went through.
Everyone in the Yatsugahaki is edgy lol. Makes sense though, they were all kinda brutally murdered by an autistic child lol

He actually became the exact opposite. He actually took some stuff from Mercurius and even the scheming nature. For example, with his "debut" he said that he wouldn't interfere with the EE's journey to Edo, but two seconds later he basically says that unless they escape right then and there, they'll be frozen in his law forever, which just seems like a Mercurius thing to do. He basically became more dramatic with the flair that Mercurius. He definitely seemed more edgy, tho. Looks more edgy for sure.

Everyone in the Yatsugahaki is edgy lol. Makes sense though, they were all kinda brutally murdered by an autistic child lol
From what I remember, none of them actually were killed by Hajun. Ren stopped time before they could die.

From what I remember, none of them actually were killed by Hajun. Ren stopped time before they could die.
Well if that's the case, it makes sense for Ren to become edgy, since he literally watched one of his loved ones (Marie) get brutally murdered by an autistic child.

Well if that's the case, it makes sense for Ren to become edgy, since he literally watched one of his loved ones (Marie) get brutally murdered by an autistic child.
Pretty much. She was basically bitchslapped to oblivion. Worst part is that right before that, they went on about how good of a goddess she was.

Honestly, that fight was actually quite cool to see cause it was in Hajun's point of view. I think it would have also been good, if not better if it was in the Three Colors' point of view, tho.

Pretty much. She was basically bitchslapped to oblivion. Worst part is that right before that, they went on about how good of a goddess she was.
Marie's heaven is objectively the best one. Literally, everyone was happy. The only problem is that her law accommodated for everyone, even evil people like the Samsara Vartin, which brought Marie's downfall.

Marie's heaven is objectively the best one. Literally, everyone was happy. The only problem is that her law accommodated for everyone, even evil people like the Samsara Vartin, which brought Marie's downfall.
Yeah, basically she was too nice for her own good and it bit her in the ass. Also, I didn't really remember this until recently, but the Samsara Vartin cult was all women...wonder what they did to Hajun...lol

Yeah, basically she was too nice for her own good and it bit her in the ass. Also, I didn't really remember this until recently, but the Samsara Vartin cult was all women...wonder what they did to Hajun...lol
Onee x Shota.

the Gudo God of the cult was considered as "Hajun's mother" or something iirc.

the Gudo God of the cult was considered as "Hajun's mother" or something iirc.
Oh yeah, there was a Gudo God in the cult. What is with Masada and all of this lore without actually making a series to explore it in depth lol

Oh yeah, there was a Gudo God in the cult. What is with Masada and all of this lore without actually making a series to explore it in depth lol
I heard that she was able to see everything, even Naraka, although Idk where this come from.

Lol He makes a chapter of Avesta the next one will be a lore of the verse that was how he was doing till the end of avesta. and they said avesta glossary contains important info i have read the summary of the glossary and it does contain important info but i would love to read the full one

It probably won't be very important, but I'll leave it here anyway.

ただし宇宙を統べる覇道の神として規格外の規模の力を持っており、彼女がただそこにいるだけで“みんな”を生み出す。無限に誕生し続ける銀河からナノレベルの真我は宇宙規模の女神の像を象り、その合掌は宇宙で挟み込むのも同等であろう神威。

"However, as the supreme god who rules the universe, she possesses power on a scale beyond the norm, and her mere presence creates "everyone". From the galaxy that continues to be born infinitely, her true self on the nano level represents the image of a goddess on a cosmic scale, and her joining of hands is a divine authority that would be equal to pinching in the universe."

ただし宇宙を統べる覇道の神として規格外の規模の力を持っており、彼女がただそこにいるだけで“みんな”を生み出す。無限に誕生し続ける銀河からナノレベルの真我は宇宙規模の女神の像を象り、その合掌は宇宙で挟み込むのも同等であろう神威。

"However, as the supreme god who rules the universe, she possesses power on a scale beyond the norm, and her mere presence creates "everyone". From the galaxy that continues to be born infinitely, her true self on the nano level represents the image of a goddess on a cosmic scale, and her joining of hands is a divine authority that would be equal to pinching in the universe."
Where is this from?

This shows that the universes in Shinza are constantly expanding and new galaxies are being created in them, and that Mithra's true form was likely the size of the universe.
That's actually just one of the thing the Throne God do.
Should the Throne be left vacant, things will stop to be created and slowly die.

However, as the god of supremacy that governs the universe, she has power on a nonstandard scale, and she creates "everyone" just by being there. From the galaxy that continues to be born infinitely, the nano-level self imitates the image of a goddess on a cosmic scale, and her gassho is a divine power that would be equivalent to sandwiching it in the universe.

Almost like Google translator.

Another proof for large size:

神は宇宙そのものであり、その力も宇宙規模の破壊力がある。
『覇道神』は殺意のみで宇宙規模の質量を叩き込んでおり、神にダメージを与えるには最低でも宇宙を削り取るだけの規模と威力が必要。

"God is the universe itself, and its power is destructive on a cosmic scale."
"The "Hadou God" strikes a cosmic mass with only killing intent, and in order to damage the God, it must be at least large enough and powerful enough to shave off the universe."

Also shouldn't hadou gods have reactive power level and absorbtion? Their laws are constantly expanding, absorbing more beings, souls, reality and increasing the power of the gods.

己が至った太極を永劫展開し続ける永久不変の存在。

"An eternal and unchanging existence that continues to expand the Taiji that it has reached."

比喩でなく宇宙規模の質量を持ち、無限に拡大し続ける。

"It is not metaphorical, but has a mass on the scale of the universe and continues to expand infinitely."

Last edited:
Another proof for large size:

神は宇宙そのものであり、その力も宇宙規模の破壊力がある。
『覇道神』は殺意のみで宇宙規模の質量を叩き込んでおり、神にダメージを与えるには最低でも宇宙を削り取るだけの規模と威力が必要。

"God is the universe itself, and its power is destructive on a cosmic scale.
The "Hadou God" strikes a cosmic mass with only killing intent, and in order to damage the God, it must be at least large enough and powerful enough to shave off the universe."

Also shouldn't gods have reactive power level and absorbtion? Their laws are constantly expanding, absorbing more beings, souls, reality and increasing the power of the gods.

己が至った太極を永劫展開し続ける永久不変の存在。

"An eternal and unchanging existence that continues to expand the Taiji that it has reached."

比喩でなく宇宙規模の質量を持ち、無限に拡大し続ける。

"It is not metaphorical, but has a mass on the scale of the universe and continues to expand infinitely."
Makes sense.

Back