• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
My Guy, I literally just said I'm not saying that.

Did you read this my friend?
And did you? How he can be way faster than Deku when the amplification is minuscule and they start at the same speed.

As I said before, your logic makes no sense.

Speed equalizes to the slower opponent. Shinra doesn't start at FTL then, therefore he can amp since Deku is slower than Shinra without equal speed.
That isn't how it works, this is like saying base Goku can be equalized to Hypersonic speeds and then suddenly jump to MFTL+ with a transformation just because that form moves at that speed.

And did you? How he can be way faster than Deku when the amplification is minuscule and they start at the same speed.
Because according to the speed equalized rules speed will equalize according to the slower opponent's speed which is Deku...... Therefore, Shinra doesn't start at FTL, so he can amp.
As I said before, your logic makes no sense.
Ok, don't elaborate, that's fine, that's a good argument, totally, that's totally a good argument.

That isn't how it works, this is like saying base Goku can be equalized to Hypersonic speeds and then suddenly jump to MFTL+ with a transformation just because that form moves at that speed.
And is that not possible? If I've misinterpreted the rules, I'd hope your knowledgeable enough on them to correct me :/

The base speed of Shinra in this form of Shinra is SoL, and it gets equalized down to Massively Hypersonic for Deku.

Therefore, his FTL small amp also gets equalized as well.

Why in the Name of the Lordy Lord would we equalize an amp...?
Because that amp is entirely dependant on his base speed.

Shinra starts at SoL and then becomes faster, jumping to FTL.

In this case Shinra starts at Massively Hypersonic and then becomes faster, higher into MH at exactly the same rate.

In this case Shinra starts at Massively Hypersonic and then becomes faster, at exactly the same rate.
I honestly still don't understand. If he becomes faster at the same rate he'd still become FTL lol

But whatever, I'm not gonna continue here lest this drags on and I lose my mind.

I'm not sure if I can explain this but I will try.

Let's say 5% Deku is equalized to Subsonic, and then used 8%, it wouldn't really make sense to put him at Supersonic+, not only because 8% is just Supersonic+ upscaling from 5%, but also because the difference between these two percentages is not that big.

In that case, 8% would be still Subsonic, just higher than before.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if I can explain this but I will try.

Let's say 5% Deku is equalized to Subsonic, and then used 8%, it wouldn't really make sense to put him at Supersonic+, not only because 8% is just Supersonic+ upscaling from 5%, but also because the difference between these two percentages is not that big.

In that case, 8% would be still Subsonic, just higher than before.
I guess I just disagree with how the site treats amps then. I understand what your trying to say, but I honestly don't find equalizing amps to be a very good thing. Sure, some amps can cause stomps, but if that's the case, you can just pick another character. Debates don't always have to be fun, imo.

We'll just have to agree to disagree since I don't plan to make a CRT on it anytime soon, and that'd take a while. Thanks for explaining it anyway.

So since shinra already start with AB and speed is equal, doesn't deku take this ? The 300 megaton feat is actually air pressure so a direct punch would be far stronger not to mention this 100% is much stronger than that 100% so the AP difference should be a lot more than 1.4. So unless shinra can use other speed amp in conjunction with AB I don't see how he'll handle deku's genius IQ, analytical prediction, danger sense, fajin amp, higher LS and the aforementioned AP difference

In this case Shinra starts at Massively Hypersonic and then becomes faster, higher into MH at exactly the same rate.
No, Shinra can accelerate into SoL and reach FTL, it is different than a simply multiplier, it is an acceleration that allows him to reach that speeds, doesnt matter if Shinra starts at MHS due being equalized to Deku, he can reach SoL to FTL due accelerating his speed

Back