• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just a quicky before Fire Force gets upgraded massively

Both are 7-A
Speed is Equalized
Shinra has Adolla Burst
Deku is using Full Cowl 100% in the Villain Hunt Arc

Shinra (222.66 Megatons):
Deku (304.73 Megatons):

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Izuku_Midoriya_(Deku)?veaction=edit

Adolla_Burst_Shinra.png

Deku_Full_Cowl_100.png

Deku because: Higher AP, Speed is Equalized so Adolla Burst is useless, more skilled because of things like his Analytical ability and his Genius Combat ability.

Idk man, this does sorta seem like a bit of a stomp. Deku's AP is like 1.4 times higher if my math is correct, dunno if that's in one-shot range but it's definitely a notable difference.

Meh, this match isn't gonna work anyway soon either way.

An AP stomp would be like a 10 times difference, a less than 2 times difference is barely anything. Speed Equalised does not prevent Amps and their effects, it only sets their base speeds as equal.

So, basically, what your telling me, is that Shinra stomps and that the match still doesn't work due to Adolla Burst and that I'm stupid lol

Well, for a more detailed explanation:

Deku seems to be the better fighter with his genius intelligence and better analytical prediction feats. Couple that with his Danger Sense and he's hard pressed to get hit.

AP is in Deku's favor, as he's > 304 megatons in this key, and that's for his ranged attacks. So range spam is a viable option here, and might be necessary to deal with the flames burning him.

Deku has a pretty potent amp with Fa Jin building up kinetic energy. Add on his already present advantage and Shinra is hard pressed to avoid a lot of damage coming his way outside of I suppose his Instinctive Reaction.

Blackwhip is normally very good in a matchup like this, as Deku is colossally above Shinra in LS, but the whips can be burned, so he can't really restrain him fully. He can use the whip + Fa Jin to speed amp himself even further though, and can just attack with the whips themselves, so they're still dangerous.

I think this comes down to what Shinra can do. Deku seems to only be having trouble with the actual flames and the Instinctive Reaction, but overall should be able to handle Shinra. Especially when you factor in his abnormal pain tolerance and range.

I honestly don't know how in-character it is for Shinra to use Adolla Burst, all I know is that if he does use it he eventually stomps via:

Turning into molecules and becoming impossible for Deku to hit while constantly assailing Deku with attacks that move at the speed of light.

Or he just creates a black-hole accidently and kills himself and Deku lol

So shinra has speed amps that boosts his mormal Rel+ to FTl and even higher, yes Shinra takes this
voting Shinra via speed amps

I honestly don't know how in-character it is for Shinra to use Adolla Burst, all I know is that if he does use it he eventually stomps via:

Turning into molecules and becoming impossible for Deku to hit while constantly assailing Deku with attacks that move at the speed of light.

Or he just creates a black-hole accidently and kills himself and Deku lol
oh it is in character for him to use it, like every time he has the oppurtunity to, he uses it in fact if he can use it he just uses it straight up and through out the fight

Not only boosts him to FTL but also let him use his time fuckery abilities.

Not only boosts him to FTL but also let him use his time fuckery abilities.
I mean Time Manipulation only heals him whenever he goes FTL and brings people back in time, it isn't gonna really stop Deku. Shinra still wins though.

I mean, does he beat people up in time stop or something? Or is this a stall situation where Deku can't beat him cause time travel?

I mean, does he beat people up in time stop or something? Or is this a stall situation where Deku can't beat him cause time travel?
Shinra literally always kicks people to death whenever he fights lol, his feet are his main form of combat. Why would he suddenly stop kicking the shit out of people (literally) just because he's boosted?

Sorry if this comes off as rude btw, it's just how I talk.

Time Travel is just reversing the affects of Adolla Burst, which is something like overheating or burning himself iirc (it's been a while since I've read Fire Force lol), so he can't stall with Time Travel (unless it's like the one instance where he legitimately did travel back in time, but I don't think he can do that kind of Time Travel on command).

As for the first question, I can't remember how often he utilizes Time Stop when in Adolla Burst.

Shinra literally always kicks people to death whenever he fights lol, his feet are his main form of combat. Why would he suddenly stop kicking the shit out of people (literally) just because he's boosted?

Sorry if this comes off as rude btw, it's just how I talk.
I feel you're not answering the questions or arguments I'm actually saying, but I think I'm understanding this kinda.

So Shinra gets one shot by Deku, but if he immediately amps, he can use his time travel ability speed to blitz. Is that the gist?

I think so. But I think Shinra's power also increases with his speed, too. So as he increases his speed, he'll get stronger as he continues to amp that.

Unless he's starting in Adolla Burst, then I don't know why the speed amp argument is being brought up since he's starting at near max speed and being equalized

I feel you're not answering the questions or arguments I'm actually saying, but I think I'm understanding this kinda.

So Shinra gets one shot by Deku, but if he immediately amps, he can use his time travel ability speed to blitz. Is that the gist?
I was basically saying whether time is stopped or not Shinra is gonna attempt to beat the shit out of Deku. Also, he doesn't get one-shot, but he does get rather beat up without amps.

What all do his time abilities do then?
Nothing useful here. Whenever Shinra uses his amps, he goes FTL and his entire body turns into particles. But since Fire Force follows physics somewhat the FTL travel ***** with time, reversing it, which brings Shinra back to his original state of flesh and bone.

He can also send you back in time but that won't really help since it's only shown to be used on Sho to remind him of his past.

So its just a straight up fight? No time fuckery or anything?

Pretty sure Deku wins that then for the reasons I have above.
Shinra still is moving faster than light and hitting Deku at that speed lol

He may also mess with physics and create a black-hole if he stays FTL for to long but that's for another day lol

Shinra still is moving faster than light and hitting Deku at that speed lol

He may also mess with physics and create a black-hole if he stays FTL for to long but that's for another day lol
Speed is equalilzed, so Deku should be fully able to react. Especially since he has precognition.

How much FTL? Cause if Deku is equalized to Speed of Light, he would still be able to react to Shinra, as the main point of his intelligence and analysis and precog is to react to things faster than himself.
Why in the name of the God Emperor would Deku's speed increase to match Shinra's when Shinra uses an amp?

How much FTL? Cause if Deku is equalized to Speed of Light, he would still be able to react to Shinra, as the main point of his intelligence and analysis and precog is to react to things faster than himself.
exceptdeku is equalized to rel+, the sol and ftl are amps

Why in the name of the God Emperor would Deku's speed increase to match Shinra's when Shinra uses an amp?
Because he's being equalized? Per the OP saying speed is equalized? And Shinra is starting in Adolla so Deku is equalized to base Adolla?
no he does not, he cannt even tag shinra, and yes shinra always start with adolla
except shinra is equalized to rel+, the sol and ftl are amps
So my initial statement that Shinra starts in 7-C and gets one shot unless he amps immediately is correct?

I'm getting very conflicting signals here on what Shinra Deku is supposed to be equalized to.

Back