• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Doesn't Shinobu just one-shot with Kokorowatari?

what are the calcs for Shinobu we have on the profile right now?

It seems that calcs for when she's all-out serious are nonexistent at this point, unfortunately :\

Reppuzan calced the feat at Small Country Level here, Darkanine calced the feat at Country Level and Large Country Level here.

I could try matching up Shinobu with Hiei if an upgrade where to happen, (I'd ban the use of her sword though just so things are fair)

Matches with abilities of the same tier restricted aren't allowed to be added to profiles. You may as well make that match now anyway since it won't be allowed on the profile even if the upgrades go through.

it's too bad we can't really get a spec of her AP when she's completely serious, cause I don't think Kiss Shot has ever had a moment of being very serious when she was in her prime

Back