• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinji Hirako from bleach space-manipulation.

Guacamolefletcher

Username Only
This would be based on the space-manipulation hax that he is stated to have in bleach unmasked, a guidebook I bought and a translation I got from an expert translator.

It would be translated as:
Noren Mekuri A technique that tears space apart. Generally used against Kidō, which has the effect of hiding oneself. It can be used to uncover objects hidden by Kidō and such.

I agree with this, it's pretty self-explanatory so I don't have to put much reasoning onto it. If the databooks states this about the skill and we actually see the thing happening this way on the manga, then it's okay.

It's pretty much straightforward, also every shinigami with the captain class or assistant captain class should have spatial manipulation in their profile, due to them being able to warp space with their own zanpaku-tô cuz they can casually warp space without any kind of enchantment or any other kind of special thing to open the Senkaimon, just like Renji opens with his own Zanpaku-tô the first time Byakuya is too bored to open it, after removing Rukia's power from Ichigo.

Shinji should actually have spatial manipulation + Enhanced Sight, for being able to casually spot Aizen inside that spatial warp.

Back