• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ShineGreymon vs WarGreymon but there's more

I don't think this is a stomp...?

Nothing equalized

In-character

Willing to kill

No prep

Round 1: Agumon Battle

Round 2: GeoGreymon vs Greymon (Folder)

Round 3: RizeGreymon vs MetalGreymon

Round 4: Look at the thread name

Round 5: ShineGreymon Burst Mode vs WarGreymon X

Round 6: Taichi and WarGreymon vs Masaru alone 1C battle

Whoever wins the most rounds wins overall

Who wins?

edit: I just realized that Masaru himself is 1C, which makes this battle massively unfair. So I changed it

War:

Shiny: 1 (DragonMasterxyz)

Round 1: Inconclusive. Both are equal.

Round 2: GeoGreymon. GeoGreymon is a more aggressive and overall can be considered a more powerful Greymon. His counter ability gives him an edge as well.

Round 3: Hard to say. However, RizeGreymon has this for me as he has access to more range options with his revolver along with the lasers he can shoot from his wings.

Round 4: Inconclusive. Either ShineGreymon BFR's or WarGreymon uses one of his haxes.

Round 5: Same as above.

Round 6: Masaru should take this as what he scales to is beyond what Tai scales to.

hold up

doesn't Greymon have Acceleration Boost, which doubles his AP? I am not sure if GeoGreymon can block flame-based attacks, so if Greymon uses it repetedly, he should overpower

and doesn't MetalGreymon have this as well?

Yes, but GeoGreymon copying Greymon would simply set things back to how I originally explained everything in my original post. And for RizeGreymon, he would actually be faster in the air due to his boosters and as such is more mobile. Thus not really changing much to what I original stated.

When someone uses "Weapon Creation" as a vote, you know you are on the wrong side of history...

Look at Shinegreymon's powerset. Think about what summoning the Geogrey Sword counts as. Notice the double comma and space after what should be weapon mastery.

Back