• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I want to know who the strongest Rookie Digimon is.

Round 1: Agumon (Taichi Yagami) vs Patamon (Takeru Takaishi) vs Salamon (Hikari Yagami) vs Gomamon (Joe Kido) vs Gabumon (Yamato Ishida) vs Biyomon (Sora Takenouchi) vs Tentomon (Koushiro Izumi) vs Palmon (Mimi Tachikawa).

Round 2: Veemon (Daisuke Motomiya) vs Hawkmon (Miyako Inoue) vs Armadillomon (Iori Hida) vs Wormmon (Ken Ichijouji) vs Terriermon (Wallace) vs Lopmon (Wallace).

Round 3: Guilmon (Takato Matsuki) vs Terriermon (Henry Wong) vs Renamon (Rika Nonaka) vs Impmon (Ai and Makoto) vs Monodramon

Round 4: Agumon (Masaru Daimon) vs Falcomon (Ikuto Noguchi) vs Gaomon (Thoma H. Norstein) vs Agumon (Tsurugi Tatsuno).

Round 5: DemiDevimon vs Betamon vs Coronamon vs Lunamon vs Zubamon.

Round 6: Ludomon vs Dorumon vs Kokuwamon vs Commandramon vs Vorvomon.

Round 7: Winners of Rounds 1-3 fight.
Round 8: Winners of Rounds 4-6 fight.

Round 9: Winners of Rounds 7 and 8 fight.

Speed equalized. SBA and all that other lovey-dovey happy Bullmon/Minotarumon dung.

00potato said:
Does Arkadiamon count (I think I spelled that right)
No, because the Arkadimon profile is the one from Digimon Adventure V-Tamer manga who is way more powerful then the ones from the games.

No, because the Arkadimon profile is the one from Digimon Adventure V-Tamer manga who is way more powerfol then the ones from the games.

tbf, the game version is powerful too. in hackers, it one shots an icedevimon (champion), and skullsatamon (ultimate) then turns turns into his champion form. I suppose less impressive than the manga one who one shot a mega (piedmon), but its still clearly more powerful than a normal rookie as a species.

Don't know much about the others, but as for the ones in the main animes there are, then the Tamers trio pretty much stomps the rest.

ShuraGam said:
Don't know much about the others, but as for the ones in the main animes there are, then the Tamers trio pretty much stomps the rest.
Reasons? Don't include Digivolving.

Reasons? Don't include Digivolving.

They can take on several Adult Level digimon at once only in child level, none of the others can do that. Plus, if the tamers are with the digimons in this battle, the tamers trio can amp their digi with their cards. Also the adventure series did not show big power gaps between the maim cast rookies, Guilmon was made to be stronger than Agumon, the main digimon from adventure, and since the rest is around the same level Guilmon is stronger than them as well.

I know Guilmon was made to be stronger than Agumon, but then you realize Guilmon is a Virus Digimon and Agumon is a Vaccine Digimon.

HenryWong122 said:
I know Guilmon was made to be stronger than Agumon, but then you realize Guilmon is a Virus Digimon and Agumon is a Vaccine Digimon.
This is only relevant in games.Vaccine and Virus digimon fight on equal terms in the series with no problem

ShuraGam said:
HenryWong122 said:
This is only relevant in games. Vaccine and Virus digimon fight on equal terms in the series with no problem
If it wasn't relevent in the Anime then Gennai wouldn't have brought it up. Anyway I have split it up into rounds, so tell me which Digimon do you think is going to win in each of the rounds?

This is only relevant in games. Vaccine and Virus digimon fight on equal terms in the series with no problem
If it wasn't relevent in the Anime then Gennai wouldn't have brought it up. Anyway I have split it up into rounds, so tell me which Digimon do you think is going to win in each of the rounds?

Gennai just mentioned their existence. (Data) Metalgarurumon fought evenly with (Vaccine) Wargreymon, Piedmon beat the crap out of almost all of the main cast digimon (most of them are Vaccine and Piedmon is Virus).

As for the rounds I think Agumon and V-mon win round 1 and 2. R3 I think its decided between Guilmon and Renamon, with Guilmon winning with some difficulty. R4 I think Masaru's Agumon win (but I never heard of this Tsurugi guy so I'm only considering the first 4). The other digi's I don't know much so I can't tell.

I think most of cases is a heavy stalemate mainly because there is not a big power gap between Child digimons.

ShuraGam said:
Gennai just mentioned their existence. (Data) Metalgarurumon fought evenly with (Vaccine) Wargreymon, Piedmon beat the crap out of almost all of the main cast digimon (most of them are Vaccine and Piedmon is Virus).

As for the rounds I think Agumon and V-mon win round 1 and 2. R3 I think its decided between Guilmon and Renamon, with Guilmon winning with some difficulty. R4 I think Masaru's Agumon win (but I never heard of this Tsurugi guy so I'm only considering the first 4). The other digi's I don't know much so I can't tell.

I think most of cases is a heavy stalemate mainly because there is not a big power gap between Child digimons.

WarGreymon was able to fight on an equal footing with MetalGarurumon because of WarGreymon's armor and the elemental advantage. Piedmon was able to beat all the main cast at first because 5 of the 8 Digimon were Ultimates, 1 was a champion and the other 2 were newly evolved Megas even when WarGreymon was fighting him in Episode 51, he was still stronger for having over 1000 years of experience, the only reason that WarGreymon was able to hold his own was because of his Chrome Digizoid Armor and Brave Shield as well as his 1.5x power boost from being a Vaccine Digimon fighting a Virus digimon.

Anyway, what are your reasonings for Agumon, Veemon, Guilmon and '06 winning their rounds?

Back