• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shin Megami Tensei Discussion Thread: III - Maniax Edition

Okay okay okay. As someone who also believes that SMT is also 1-A (yes I said it and I proudly stand by that talk shit behind my back if you want) you don't just say that an off brand Russian wiki has more credibility then the wiki you're trying to upgrade your verse to begin with. That's like the fastest way to get people to ignore whatever you have to say.

Oh yes, say they are more credible with all that evidence you... don't have about them being more credible.

Think a bit better before saying stuff like that next time, please.

Oh. I see. Sorry.

Anyways, the ACF Wiki states the existence of extra-dimensional worlds in YHVH's profile, and that YHVH transcends all of those.

Then again, the Omniversal Battlefield wiki states that SMT is 1-A due to said multiverse being a Quantum Multiverse, where Qualia space exist.

Heck, I think that people might have seen this upon entering the OBD Wiki:

https://omniversal-battlefield.fand...arNeo_X/Shin_Megami_Tensei_1-A_Justifications

Pretty much like MYHERO, I also believe in 1-A SMT. I just want an accurate proof that it is.

ACF rate YHVH as 1C before, which is our current rating for him. There should be a reason why he got upgraded.

I mean, OBD wiki states the existence of duality via a god that I can't spell their name correctly, as well as the existence of the concept of infinity.

The ACF, on the other hand, said this:

Level of the metaverse + (transcendental to the hierarchy above the hierarchy, qualitatively superior to extra-dimensional staircases of existence, where the lowest level is transcendental to an arbitrary number of infinite-dimensional structures including each level of the hierarchy of the type "reality-fiction")

What I believe here is that ACF was the one that made the theory about 1-A SMT, where the OBD went on to explain it in English for us.

Also, YHVH stated that he was true infinity before his battle against Nanashi, though I'm not sure of that.

"Anyways, the ACF Wiki states the existence of extra-dimensional worlds in YHVH's profile, and that YHVH transcends all of those."

Need more context, because that sounds like what VBW is already doing. It's just "transcending" higher dimensional worlds just means you are a higher dimensional creature, not that it warrants that you are completely beyond dimensions as a whole.

"Then again, the Omniversal Battlefield wiki states that SMT is 1-A due to said multiverse being a Quantum Multiverse, where Qualia space exist."

I'm pretty damn sure you said that qualia space is 5D at one point but whatever. Also Yobo who's sorta the head of the SMT revision squad just picked up on this and is having this in the back of his head. We are focusing on hax and profile explanations over AP because that is the more prevalent issue so I kindly suggest you don't get in our way and just bust in and try to ruin our flow.

"Heck, I think that people might have seen this upon entering the OBD Wiki:

https://omniversal-battlefield.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:SuperBearNeo_X/Shin_Megami_Tensei_1-A_Justifications"

I did and I don't want to be that guy, because Neo and I are really good friends, but that blog is really lackluster. It doesn't explain his arguments too in deep for people to really get a good idea on. And it has lack of scans which hurts it more. I had to do more research on my own to come up with a more concise idea on it, and so I don't advise you just referring to it as your argument. And that goes in general too. Present the arguments and do not just link other people's work expecting it to do something. I saw you do this with ZaStando's blogs trying to convince others that your theories are high 1-B.

"Pretty much like MYHERO, I also believe in 1-A SMT. I just want an accurate proof that it is."

As someone that has run through the cycle, I want to give you an advice. Don't try to find the validity of things just by what people and groups say alone. See what they have to say and make up your own interpretations and stand by it, cuz otherwise you are nothing more then a sheep following the shepherd ignorantly.

Muhammedmco said:
What I believe here is that ACF was the one that made the theory about 1-A SMT, where the OBD went on to explain it in English for us.
No. Just no. Omniversal Battle Wiki has completely different reasons and it's not based off your Russian website that has a picture of an anime girl in a bikini in their tier 1 page.

So, how do you suggest that we prove 1-A SMT does exist?

I'm not trying to ruin the flow, but Yobo Blue was the one that told me to discuss this matter here in this thread.

Muhammedmco said:
So, how do you suggest that we prove 1-A SMT does exist?

I'm not trying to ruin the flow, but Yobo Blue was the one that told me to discuss this matter here in this thread.
Firstly I'm not going to. I literally don't care if a website doesn't see eye to eye with me when tiering fictional characters. They have their own interpretations on how they tier stuff, and I have my own and like wise they can tier their characters the way they want, and I can do the same without bothering with each other. Not only that I like different interpretations of SMT to begin with as 1-A is a pretty boring tier when debating. Secondly We have to much on our plate already as the profiles suck ass rn. Even if I did want them to get upgraded I won't mention it as that's just gonna get in their way. Thirdly Vs Battle Wiki is changing the game on how we tier things to begin with. If I try to bust in with my upgrades I'll be fighting a much different and bigger battle here.

And also that was Yvel not Yobo blue.

If that is true (including theories like Schrodinger's Cat Theories, MT, Quila Space, etc) and some concept of Philosofy, religious and schools..., this will be a huge upgrade for the verse at some point.

I hope that some places or "spaces" like The Expanse are "bad translated" and are beyond Space-Time (not only Past Present and Future), because is the realm/home of the mayority of demons and also in his true form/nature before Human comprension and observation changes his apareance and nature (i believe that some if not a lot of demons outside The Expanse are manifestation of the true self, avatars/fragments or they are limited).

Also, a lot of games have difurcations/separations but still coexist in the same Cosmos, that separation start between SMT1 and 2 (Like If the precursor of Persona, Image, Seven, DeSu series, etc) and not to mention that Raidou games can changes timelines/continuities directly or indirectly an alter MT games (one posibility in 3 is Dante, another is Raidou and are separate timelines/coexistences). This also may be proof that MT Games not only are a hell of continuities (better tha zelda :v), but also that many theories, concepts coexist at the same time, mani time lines, universes, variations, posibilities, etc coexist in the same Cosmos at the same time, shared or not.

Also there are variations of the same game with not only ALL ENDINGS are canons but also all games (Vainiya, Final Product etc) are canon and a variant of the same Universe or cosmos like SMT3, Strange Journey/Redux, SMT4 and Final (Final remember is a What if of SMT4 nad this is canon and a mayor plot for any game in MT franchise).

Also I believe that in any game, a mayor antagonist (Fake, or True one) is an avatar or a sensor of YHVH in one or some way as he limited almost any being in the series and beliefe that he is the greats one and the true one.

Well, this is my opinion. Also i want the SMT5 for PC, not the ******* Nintendo Switch e.e and my school of filosophy, religious and metafisical concept in the Jewish Mysticism like the Kabalah,Ein Soph, sephirot, Qliphoth, etc

@PairusDragonoid Sorry, I really don't the point of your message.

Anyways I've talked to the Russian dude who made the upgrades to begin with, and he says it's not in the games, but rather their source material like info books and novels. Very interesting...

I'm gonna try delving deeper into what he's saying and if any of you are curious you can do the same, but again let's not prioritize on getting SMT 1-A here, and just focus on the current revisions rn.

Ok, it's been 3 MONTHS and noone has corrected Flynn's range. Now that his profile is unlocked, can his range be changed?

True YHVH does legitimately transcend the concepts, but like I said Vs Battle Wiki doesn't tier things like that. So they won't just slap a 1-A on just the mere mention of transcending duality itself. Hell not even Omniversal Battle Wiki the same place that you got it from treats it like that. Stop trying to needlessly upgrade SMT's AP, and if you're gonna use someone else's argument let them come here and present and defend it, as I can clearly tell you are not representing his argument very well at all.

This is why we don't blindly use other sites. It's so easy to accidentally or intentionally misinterpret statements to get ridiculous ratings like 2-A Persona 5, High 1-B Mario, 1-A Medaka Box, and 1-A SMT.

I actually do have the verse at that level after running the numbers several times but yes, we shouldn't blindly use other sites. Not saying we shouldn't neglect other sites or at the very least others interpretations, as relying on this one completely by itself is faulty, as no place can be perfectly infallible. (Heck that's why CRTs are a thing) But just looking at how one site runs things and just go with that, without making up your own deeper interpretation is generally not a healthy way to think.

ZephyrosOmega said:
This is why we don't blindly use other sites. It's so easy to accidentally or intentionally misinterpret statements to get ridiculous ratings like 2-A Persona 5, High 1-B Mario, 1-A Medaka Box, and 1-A SMT.
I won't really call them ridiculous tho as there is a possibility. Not just other site, this site sometime misinterpret something too. It does not mean VSB is the most accurate site ever. Of course we have to analyze all the proof to get the best result.

Remember when universal DMC is the most unreasonable, ridiculous, incosistent, and NLF ever? Yeah, good time.

ProofEganergo said:
ZephyrosOmega said:
I won't really call them ridiculous tho as there is a possibility. Not just other site, this site sometime misinterpret something too. It does not mean VSB is the most accurate site ever. Of course we have to analyze all the proof to get the best result.
Remember when universal DMC is the most unreasonable, ridiculous, incosistent, and NLF ever? Yeah, good time.
When i said ridiculous, I meant it. It's because you literally can't get those results without intentionally misinterpreting data and directly going against cosmology

Case in point, saying 2-A P5 from a statement from Yalda that "the masses that praise me are infinite", taking that to mean infinite cognitive worlds, and taking that to mean infinite universes. It goes entirely against the established rules of the verse as well as common logic, but it's still been pushed as an upgrade

High 1-B to 1-A mario is literally used on other wikis: https://character-stats-and-profile...hy_the_Dream_Depot_is_BIGGER_Than_You_Thought

1-A Medaka box in a verse that caps at universe+ and literally comes from "transcending plot" BS

these things have been pushed before, and they always will be.

also for the record, i was trying to upgrade DMC long before the official upgrades were made.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2711387

Proof.

I kinda like how you didn't even bring up 1-A SMT into this. Good call my friend.

But I think Eganergo was trying to say is that there can still be possibilities that we can miss. Sure the verses you provided and the evidence to some of the more outlandish arguments for them are there and they might as well be good as debunked but that wasn't what Eganergo was getting at. I'm not the dude himself but I'm sure he meant that just the mere existence of ideas that conflicts with our current stats here can be a possibility without getting thrown off as wank in general and not just the specific examples you brought up.

But I'm sure you get this kind of thinking already when you tried to upgrade DMC a long time ago.

Anybody listened to the new remix of the OG Kichijoji theme from SMT 1 that appears in P5R? It's melting my brain with how good it is.

I just realized Flynn killing Huanio was after multiple feats of him killing 2-As like Lilith. We should get rid of that Low 4-C key

Back