• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Shiki's Lifting Strength has been upgraded now. He now has a 25.6x Lifting Strength advantage, which heavily tilts the battle in his favor. Given all his attacks would easily pin, pull, or crush Izuku under their weight. Which from there would make it incredibly easy to restrain and or wail on him.

Well if Shiki Granbell has a much stronger advantage against Deku with his gravity scaling much higher than Deku's LS, wouldn't that essentially make this a stomp?

Well if Shiki Granbell has a much stronger advantage against Deku with his gravity scaling much higher than Deku's LS, wouldn't that essentially make this a stomp?
Depends on the character's what they would do in character and how they act in battle

I guess I’ll Vote Shiki due to the LS advantage and the fact that Shiki has ranged gravity attacks that can push the target further away from him while damaging them due to the weight of said attack

Shiki's more CQC than range it depends on the enemy
Yeah that’s what I’m thinking, he’s going all CQC and crushing people isn’t in character, so why are half the votes based off range spamming? I think that when it comes to an all out brawl Deku wins, and he’s more likely then Shiki to use air blasts to pressure (from what I’ve read). Also he doesn’t have his mechanical eye in this key? (I thought that came after Shura crushed his)

since this is his first key i guess that means Izuku can just take pot shots at him while hiding away behind objects. Hurray
i said that he has from third key his eye, he still has his x ray vision, since Shiki possess a pair of Goggles which have x-Ray vision

so no matter what, smokescreen is always useless in this battle, even when it isn’t here.
wanna be honest, when your other powers are whip creation, kinetic energy manipulation, flight and danger sense you really can't help about feeling a simple curt of smoke being useful

From what I've seen, Shiki's inclined to take whatever route is safer. He does do CQC quite a bit, but we've seen scenes, where he'll spam ranged attacks, like against Rouge Out when he was firing several gravity balls from his knuckles (upon learning how to do so) in addition to him using Gravity cannon when it wasn't necessary or 'required' to defeat his opponent. I think he's more of a mixed fighter, but that could change as I read further. But from what I'm seeing the only reason he seems to use CQC more often is that he has more physically oriented gravity attacks.

If Izuku started to use ranged attacks, Shiki would retaliate with better-ranged attacks that would be able to crush Izuku under their weight due to an over 20x gap in Lifting Strength.

In CQC, he also gains an advantage as most of his attacks are Gravity Ether based which again scales to his lifting strength, meaning all attacks are likely to easily pull Izuku in, knock him far away, pin him, or greatly inhibit him in some way.

From what I've seen, Shiki's inclined to take whatever route is safer. He does do CQC quite a bit, but we've seen scenes, where he'll spam ranged attacks, like against Rouge Out when he was firing several gravity balls from his knuckles (upon learning how to do so) in addition to him using Gravity cannon when it wasn't necessary or 'required' to defeat his opponent. I think he's more of a mixed fighter, but that could change as I read further. But from what I'm seeing the only reason he seems to use CQC more often is that he has more physically oriented gravity attacks.

If Izuku started to use ranged attacks, Shiki would retaliate with better-ranged attacks that would be able to crush Izuku under their weight due to an over 20x gap in Lifting Strength.

In CQC, he also gains an advantage as most of his attacks are Gravity Ether based which again scales to his lifting strength, meaning all attacks are likely to easily pull Izuku in, knock him far away, pin him, or greatly inhibit him in some way.
still not want to vote?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back