• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shigekuni Yamamoto Genryusai vs. Hiei

Hiei doesn't realy have much country level feats besides being nearly as strong as yusuke so I think Yamamoto takes this

why do you keep equalizing the speed thats like putting flash vs superman and saying oh the speed is equalized its dumb its a handicap

Yama-jii better start out with bankai fot this.

Anyway, the only advantage Hiei has over Yama-jii is probably in terms of physical strength and durability. Yama-jii should have the endurance advantage given the general showings of Shinigami (and his own) and of course the hax advantage.

Given Yama-jii's skill-set overall, I'm leaning more towards him. But this is only if he starts out in bankai.

Mannylj said:
why do you keep equalizing the speed thats like putting flash vs superman and saying oh the speed is equalized its dumb its a handicap
If speed wasn't equalized here, Yama-jii would blitz Hiei. I recall no feat for upper S-class beings in YYH over Mach 350. Shinigami of Yama-jii's level are ten times as fast.

Would Hiei be able to withstand the heat of Yamamoto's Bankai since it's fifteen million degrees hot? Or is it a hyperbole? Regardless, I'm leaning towards Yamamoto since he might be able to vaporize Hiei by touching him with his Zanpaküto. He can also summon corpses to help him and he seems to have the flight advantage. Kidō might be another possible advantage.

@Burning Full Fingers

The 15 million degree thing is unlikely to be hyperbole given Kubo's general attention to such tiny details throughout the series and the fact that it is a specific figure which is the same as the temperature of the sun's core in real life (Yama-jii was not bloody joking when he said he's the embodiment of the sun). And the heat is not due to or of the flames that Yama-jii's bankai produces. It's just his reiatsu which is so hot and dense as to appear like flames.

Anyway, I agree with you regarding Zanka no Tachi's focused AP. I don't see Hiei walking away from a Zanka no Tachi East or North.

Actually, I've been informed that Hiei has resistance to Elemental Manipulation. Would that mean anything against Yamamoto's Bankai? That is, if he's displayed resistance to fire.

Hiei was badly burned by his own darkness flames once (though this was before he mastered absorbing it to amp himself)

Back