• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shifuto revisions again means this is viable now.

Oh Lord please guys I've already tortured Shifuto enough it's time to stop

Then again they've tortured me with Upgrade and Downgrade Manipulation...

Which is why you need to don't

Well, anyways

Shifuto is a basic as heck melee fighter with not many tricks up his sleeves besides punching the opponent in the face, but, lucky for him, this opponent's face is 9-C in dura. So even a single hit is enough.

How good is Gale at keeping comparable opponents from punching him in the face?

DMUA said:
Oh Lord please guys I've already tortured Shifuto enough it's time to stop
Then again they've tortured me with Upgrade and Downgrade Manipulation...

Which is why you need to don't

Well, anyways

Shifuto is a basic as heck melee fighter with not many tricks up his sleeves besides punching the opponent in the face, but, lucky for him, this opponent's face is 9-C in dura. So even a single hit is enough.

How good is Gale at keeping comparable opponents from punching him in the face?
Well he's a master swordsman with a defensive style, as opposed to an aggressive one. He basically wears the opponent down before striking at their weak points. Couple that with the anti-projectile masamune, and you get pretty good.

Oh okay

Okay, unorthodox question, but, is he used to fighting extremely short opponents like Shifuto? If he's more oriented to human sized opponent opponents, the 2 digit Centimeter tall Shifuto is going to throw his style way off, and leave him wide open below the belt.

that's true, he is definitely not.

That said, i wonder if masamune's enchantment would count shifuto as a projectile...

What rules does the projectile reflection work under?

allows Gale to be protected from virtually any attack, be it melee, projectiles, even negating Reality Warping and Time Manipulation. Note that if he's hit with a large enough attack (like the tarrasque's giant-ass claw), it'll still ragdoll him, the blade will just absorb the shock. However, it deactivates whenever gale actually attacks.

Shifuto ain't that bad of a fighter, so he can probably get around his attack and get him, considering Gale is fighting an uphill battle trying to deal with something so short that can one-shot him if he's not too careful.

This is basically a battle of attrition until either Shifuto runs out if juice to keep Voltex up or he gets a clear shot to hit him. Considering his small size makes that clear shot easy to get, I think I'll go with Shifuto under a pretty tough fight.

Don't count out gale's magic. He has some AOE stuff that can at least hold Shifuto off. might actually deserve its own key, like wall or something.

I mean

Shifuto has dealt with tricks like that before, it's not going to do much to the Initial conclusion.

Just give a Shifuto FRA

And as a reminder, you can vote on your own threads to make this go faster.

this shit is gonna last for like a week before shifuto shifts again, but shifuto FRA. This key of gale doesn't have that ***genjutsu*** yet

Yeah let's be honest with ourselves that's probably what's going to happen cause WOOPER IS THE WORST HUMAN BEING IN EXISTENCE AND DOESN'T LET ANYONE KEEP ANY FORKING MATCHUPS WITH HIM

Oh yeah, reminds me of the time I actually got a certain someone a match that concluded. Just for Shifuto to tier shift the very same day.

I mean it's type 3 madness manipulation at that rate

Yes

Put the only win you'll ever get onto the profiles

Muhahahhaha

Back