• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Punch him to death due to the huge AP advantage or just spam death hax until Shido runs out of mana.

So zeref restrict his movement, via his presence alone(against hades he show this ability also its Ôëá time stop) and absorb his all magic(did with mavis, she was alive only because of her immortality)

Zeref wont immobilize him with his presence, Hades is trash compared to Shidou. He could win via AP advantage, but Shidou has cards to play as well. Seventh Bullet + Portals and Zeref is ******, if his time is stopped then Shidou can seal him easily. Plus, Shidou has speed advantage with the First Bullet + Raphael + March boosting his speed. He can also use Rasiel to learn about Zeref's magic. Shidou can also send his consciusness to the past if things get troublesome and try again.

Honestly, Shidou has too much hax while Zeref only AP.

Natsu literally burns magic and Zeref actually wants them to fight. People bringing up CIS moments with Natsu as reasoning against Zeref makes no sense when he doesn't want to stop the fight. The Natsus that actually fight on par with Zeref are also exactly that, on par with him.

So was Base Natsu, and i didnt see him getting immobilized.

Zeref just one shot larcade because he was interrupting the fight, he repeatedly mention that he is enjoy fighting natsu, cause he wait for like 400 years for it

1997KD said:
So was Base Natsu, and i didnt see him getting immobilized.
Zeref just one shot larcade because he was interrupting the fight, he repeatedly mention that he is enjoy fighting natsu, cause he wait for like 400 years for it
Also, i just checked the manga. Zeref never restricted Hades's movements so i dont know what are we even discussing

Back