• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I have consulted with some experts and I have come to say that it is total bullshit that he has not been incapacitated before. He ******* got shot in the head and knocked out, and Shibushi will restore that and knock him out again.

Also, regardless of his ability to stop himself from bleeding out, the wound that caused him to get knocked out also definitely made him unconcious for more than an hour, probably significantly more.

fun fact, opening wound=/= remaking the same attack (especially if u are referring at the head shoot as it was specifically an air impact projectile "By carving special grooves in the bullet, it would deliver a shock-wave spear by controlling its own air-resistance properties. The spear would follow after the passing bullet to strike the target. On top of increasing a bullet's killing potential by five to ten times just by putting grooves on it, because the grooves were melted into the bullet's surface owing to the extreme air friction heat, it also couldn't be analyzed by an enemy, even if they had gotten their hands on it.") , impact is as important ans the visible wound, a mean hook on the head knock u out but not because of the blood but cause of the impact i said yes he was incapacitated, but by impact almost never by blood loss tho as said above sooner or later it's gonna tire him out,

and again it's still a stomp look at ability before u talk. 545 will still act to protect her contractor, she has no counter and if the OP doesn't change the form to post head shoot it's already a stomp even without her (platinum wings will act even without calculations as they do it for him)

Him being knocked out in and of itself is damage that will be opened again. Nice try. Also, he was knocked out for several hours low balled so that alone is an incap even if he doesn't bleed out

Naeblis495 said:
medaka was still standing no problem and casualy smiling even after ALL of her bones were broken : https://www.***********.net/medaka-box/124/17scar dead could have re broken all of her bones and she still wouldn't have showned any disconfort
Ok but what's your point? Her bones were broken, they all were re-broken, it just means she can tank everything she has ever suffered, we've never seen Medaka go unconscious from damage before, so we can't assume anything is wrong in this case. Before it proved she can tank one, now it proves she can tank all the damage ever.

His point was that using medaka as evidence for scar dead not breaking bones doesn't work

He literally made the same argument as you

Paul Frank said:
His point was that using medaka as evidence for scar dead not breaking bones doesn't work
He literally made the same argument as you
yes.

sorry if i didn't explained myself properly , i'm not a native english speaker/typer

I still don't understand what are you trying to say? You just posted Medaka saying "all my bones are broken", to argue that Scar Dead doesn't break bones?

i'm saying that even if medaka did have her bones broken by scar dead she wouldn't show it so we can't say it doesn't work just based on her reaction when she subjected to scar dead

i'm arguing that scar dead DOES rebreak bones , just that using medaka , who doesn't give a shit , to disprove that scar dead being able to break bones is a wrong way of doing so

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Him being knocked out in and of itself is damage that will be opened again. Nice try. Also, he was knocked out for several hours low balled so that alone is an incap even if he doesn't bleed out
ok that's false, if so everyone that was knocked out once was supposed to be knocked out again in the room, same for hino

the ability literally does what it says, open old wounds, it does not recreate the damage that made the wound

Malox1696 said:
ok that's false, if so everyone that was knocked out once was supposed to be knocked out again in the room, same for hino

the ability literally does what it says, open old wounds, it does not recreate the damage that made the wound
If anyone had ever gone unconscious from damage before, yes that would happen. In pannel no one has though.

Yes, but it recreates everything that the damage caused. So it doesn't recreate the damage, but it might as well do so as everything the damage does is considered a "wound".

Err....Maybe those people haven't been forcefully knocked out before?

That's not exactly uncommon

...... but literally the fight before her Zen died and was fine when he got hit by it (not even talking the amount of time he lost)

it just open the wounds it does not recreate the damage

Malox1696 said:
The real cal howard said:
Zen's death wounds got AllFiction'd.
no? it was one of the many abilities najimi has
Haha, yep it's not all fiction, it was from 1 of the 13.8 quadrillion skills Ajimu has, you know the girl who gave the basis for Hundred Gauntlets and is so strong Misogi (AF owner) calls her omnipotent. It's just THAT ajimu that revived him, nothing too grave.

Can summon Qliphah Puzzle 545

This helps him how especially if he is incapped literally instantly and bleeds out to death while incapped

Can summon implies he well, summons her

Nothing in the profile says if her contractor is in danger she will help

Her own profile also has nothing that would help her in a fight really

she is energy based form, non corporeal, that stay near him as for contract, accel dying void the contract, she can and will act on her own to protect the contract , and her presence already destroy the mind of the opponent and possessing the opponent is enough already

again did u even read 545 profile ?

edit: yes i guess the word for summoning is wrong, considering he just has to think to summon her and are linked through their mind

Firephoenixearl said:
Haha, yep it's not all fiction, it was from 1 of the 13.8 quadrillion skills Ajimu has, you know the girl who gave the basis for Hundred Gauntlets and is so strong Misogi (AF owner) calls her omnipotent. It's just THAT ajimu that revived him, nothing too grave.
i don't get ur point ? are u saying having strong ability might negate her power ? she simply revived him and healed him she did not erase the damage like all fiction (yes even his eyes), but that was just a recent example, ken was knocked out unconscious more time before (not even counting all the stabs wound he should have not the few scratches he got after the activation of the ability)

Malox1696 said:
i don't get ur point ? are u saying having strong ability might negate her power ? she simply revived him and healed him she did not erase the damage like all fiction (yes even his eyes), but that was just a recent example, ken was knocked out unconscious more time before (not even counting all the stabs wound he should have not the few scratches he got after the activation of the ability)
Im saying "you don't know what Ajimu used, considering how many abilities she has you can't say she healed him she may have erased his wounds all the same".

Firephoenixearl said:
Shibushi > Passive incap
Accel > Has to think to summon someone to then act in his stead.

Yeah accel is definitely faster.
i literally just said she is always with him, he can summon (as in calling her) and she will appear in physical form, she can do that even without him calling her and can act alone, 545 is already present in the world, the contract bind her to the world (if it helps visualize think as if she is possessing him or like a ghost haunting him)

and let's not speculate on what she used, she revived him (or not as she said that it was just temporary shook), she did not erase his wound as they were still there and gave him back his eyes, and again he was knocked out unconscious so same should have happened later, but it didn't, she opens the wounds she does not recreate the damage

btw: if u say that accel will always fall unconscious from the start (it will not but anyway) it's a stomp, at least read the rules guys

It is stated that in mb reviving someone is impossible

The only method to do so is through all fiction or hundred gauntlets since they erase the events

Oh, and just so we know this isn't a stomp. Accel can win if he instantly ejects her into space while his wounds are openning, but otherwise he loses

Back