• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
SchroKatze said:
Since people are going "muh SBA, Shibushi is LS!!!", yeah. SBA is "strongest versions of the characters". Platinum Wings gg
Malox literally said at the beginning this was their 4B versions

Platinum wings are still Sub Rel.

SchroKatze said:
Fire, making Accel remember his traumas (which are barely any. He only regrets the shit he has done, which isn't exactly a trauma.) will just send him into a bloodlusted stated. And yeah, Accel can easily control his blood thourhg his entire body, even when unconscious.
It's not just traumas though. Literally any brain "damage" he has, or anything that has left a scar on his mind/memories.

And when was the last time Accel didn't collapse, but went in an bloodlusted state instead, when someone just inflicted all the mental damage he has ever suffered in a single instant?

Schnee One said:
SchroKatze said:
Since people are going "muh SBA, Shibushi is LS!!!", yeah. SBA is "strongest versions of the characters". Platinum Wings gg
I literally said at the beginning this was their 4B versions
Platinum wings are still Sub Rel.
Yes, he's Sub-Rel but as I said her LS doesn't matter as he can reflect LS. He does that casually all the time. Plus he doesn't need his speed in this form.

@Firephoenix.

He can sustain multiple wounds not just one.

The only "mental damage" you could argue that he has is exactly what I said: His problem with what he did with the Sisters. He isn't traumatized by his childhood, even when, you know, Academy City was against him. He just accepted that things happen and that he would be a "villain" due to that.

Scrlk666777 said:
@Firephoenix.

He can sustain multiple wounds not just one.
Well if by multiple you mean like 4 when his total wound count is 100, it's still not enough proof i believe, not to mention that some of them would be physically incapacitating. Like broken bones (IIRC he could barely walk at a certain point, that counts too), muscle pain or tearing etc. It's not just the blood that's the problem. Besides if he could barely stay up for a moment after he got shot in the head, what's the point of arguing he will stay more when he'll have like 100 more wounds in addition to that opened?

Accepting something doesn't save you from it. Shibuki doesn't make you remember things, it brings the pain/damage you felt back then in this moment. He'll experience the trauma and regrets at their peak, not to mention stuff like the mental damage from defeat etc.

Because he was sliced to the point of nearly being split in two by [[Aiwass]. ******* Aiwass. He stood up, with his internal organs heavily damaged and the external wound too. That was before NT22, and oh boi, did he evolve a lot.

SchroKatze said:
Because he was sliced to the point of nearly being split in two by [[Aiwass]. ******* Aiwass. He stood up, with his internal organs heavily damaged and the external wound too. That was before NT22, and oh boi, did he evolve a lot.
Yeah add his head shot and literally ever other wound to that. Then it becomes harder, a LOT harder.

Has there ever been at any point that he was incapacitated by damage? Has his calculation device ever been damaged? If either of those are true, then just keeping the blood flow active won't be enough

@FirePhoenix. No, by multiple I mean as many wounds there is. As long as none kills him right away, he can control his vectors to both deal with the blood flow and also heal himself.

By the way Accel can take a lot of damage and still continue to fight. HIs wings also seem to heal his wounds almost instantenously as well. Both times after using magic which damaged him greatly. causes many wounds to appear and him ended up in a bloodied state, when he entered his winged modes the wounds healed themselves.

Experiencing the trauma and regrets will just make him bloodlusted. He wasn't raumatized by being defeated, it actually helped him in a lot of situations. He became a hero because he was defeated by Touma. He learned that he wanted tp defeat people because he was defeated and so on.

Accel also lolnoped having every single vein in his body bursted by the use of magic, and so on. Unless theres enough wounds to surpass the amount of info he can process, its not going to be enough to affect him

@Schro

And his platinum winged form is massively superior to his Post-headshot form where calculating and processing ability is concerned.

The damage will sooner or later add up for accel, it just depends on what is she gonna do, if she is aggressive she get rekt as reflection is the last thing to go down as it cost almost 0 (still active while asleep), if she is passive and dodges everything while waiting him to tire out she wins

Remind me again what's stopping Accel from twisting his hand and subsequently reducing her down to the smallest elementary particles immediently at the start of the battle?

The fact that scar dead is passive and would interupt his ability to vector manip via opening the hole in his head

>tfw cal refuses to set tiers

I feel like the fact that the picture is post headshot means the match uses post headshot though

So.. - Battles begins. - Accel's brain scars reopen. - Accel patches them up like before. - All the while Accel uses Remote Vector Control. - Shibuki no longer exist. Did I miss anything?

Execpt accel didn't patch them up and notably needed help as he laid there dying after being shot

@Paul Frank

No. He actually used his vector control while unconscious to keep the blood flow at bay as well as Yoshikawa's as they made their way to the hospital. He needed patching up but by no means was he dying because he was unconsciously taking care of that.

Paul Frank said:
The fact that scar dead is passive and would interupt his ability to vector manip via opening the hole in his head

I feel like the fact that the picture is post headshot means the match uses post headshot though
As long as he's connected to the Misaka Network his abilities should be fine the only question is if he can stay conscious long enough to deal with Shibuki.

Paul Frank said:

people misunderstand how much damage it was, he partially blocked the bullet, but he still hit his head, it fractured his skull sending shards in his brain damaging some parts, the part are still damaged they just outsourced those by connecting him to a network of brain that can make up for the lost part, it would hurt him and make him lose blood, but with vector control he can still survive but not for long as it obvs tires him

if this is 4b version it's a obvs stomp as even if he is badly damaged 545 will act in his stead, with the normal version (and restricting 545) it can go both way depending on the fighting style

scar dead even work on any wound , no matter how old or small it is : https://www.***********.net/medaka-box/75/20

even people who pretty never sustained any injuries still get rekt by it due to microscopic muscle wounds from just living basicaly.

accel sustained those wounds and many other life threatening wounds, all of those opening instantly all at once + mental trauma

Accelerator get one shotted .

That doesn't matter. Accel can control his own blood so even if she is able to open up every wound he's ever had. He would still be able to substain the bloodflow.

So no he does not get one-shotted.

Considering the amount of wounds and the severity of some of the wounds he would have to control the bloodflow on he literally wouldn't be able to do anything else

Current Accelerator is like way too much for this character based off arguments i'm reading above, but we don't know the full extent of how powerful Accelerator is yet.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Has there ever been at any point that he was incapacitated by damage? Has his calculation device ever been damaged? If either of those are true, then just keeping the blood flow active won't be enough
I still haven't gotten an answer to this

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Physical damage? Yes , wounds and blood loss? No , last chapter he was in a pool of his own blood + the recoil from using magic and he was OK

No his calculation device has never been damaged

Btw she will still lose even in the best case scenario thanks to 545

Schnee One said:
How are you incapped by physical damage but not wounds and blood loss?
That makes no sense
cause physical damage carries impact that can mess with ur brain and organs, blood loss and wounds is just blood flowing out which he subconsciously control, so he does not bleed out (touma with a rock beat accel without spilling blood, accel while being bloody mess was still fine even with most of his blood vessel ruptured as he can control it)

Concussion is not a wound is just shaking up ur brain that's why boxer get knocked out

btw it does not seems to me she can break someone bone again or make someone die again (example kumogawa)

Firephoenixearl said:
Oh yes she can.

Kumagawa has never died, why would he die again?
i meant the damage he took (and erased with all fiction) would centrally kill him (not that it matters to him)

she can even break bones with scar dead ? i don't remember that

Malox1696 said:
i meant the damage he took (and erased with all fiction) would centrally kill him (not that it matters to him)

she can even break bones with scar dead ? i don't remember that
Yes but Scar Dead re-opens all the wounds/damage you have taken. Kumagawa resurrects by making the damage he takes "non-existent/so that it never happened". Kumagawa never took any damage, since all the damage he did take "never happened". So that's why it wouldn't work.

If bee stings are wounds how are broken bones not wounds?

Firephoenixearl said:
Yes but Scar Dead re-opens all the wounds/damage you have taken. Kumagawa resurrects by making the damage he takes "non-existent/so that it never happened". Kumagawa never took any damage, since all the damage he did take "never happened". So that's why it wouldn't work.

If bee stings are wounds how are broken bones not wounds?
don't ask me im basing it off on what's on the manga and the effect it had on the characters(i don't remember her breaking any of hino bone with dead scar and medaka too even tho she got some serious injuries before), the ability are always vague (part of the charm) for example if it works on muscle tissue so why not on skin falling of ur body , etc

I don't think it was ever shown not to work on broken bones. There is no one in medaka who suffered from broken bones (besides medaka who can heal broken bones in seconds and didn't fight her directly).

The skin falling from our body is not damage to the body doe. The skin falls, it's dead, it's over. New skin replaces it. It's not the same skin that regenerates, if that were the case it would work on skin too.

well medaka was in range when she used her ability at full power and she got off with a few wounds on her

it was just an example btw, the broken bones etc is not really relevant, this is a stomp 545 is contracted to accel she alone stomp her

I am incredibly doubtful that there has never been a point where Accelorator has been incapacitated by physical effects or wounds, but I do not have the knowledge to contest it at the moment. I will have to go consult some people and look into this more

medaka was still standing no problem and casualy smiling even after ALL of her bones were broken : https://www.***********.net/medaka-box/124/17

scar dead could have re broken all of her bones and she still wouldn't have showned any disconfort

Back