• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Schnee One said:
Wait I just realized Shibuki blitzes
Equalize!
What do you mean she blitzes? She is Hypersonic + with a possibility of being LS. Accel is Sub-Rel and LS won't get past his reflection.

What do you mean she blitzes? She is Hypersonic + with a possibility of being LS. Accel is Sub-Rel and LS won't get past his reflection.

That's the thing

She's LS under SBA and thus she activates long before Accelerator can think.

Possibility =/= Actual strongest form.

She gets blitzed. Also, reopening Accel's mental wounds is a bad mistake. He will go into Black Wings, and oh boi. She gets twisted to hell.

By SBA, its her strongest form, no "strongest possible statistic", thats why Rein isn't instantly bigger than reality from the start, since its over time.

base post-nt 22 I suppose, I vote inconclusive, Accel can still keep fighting even with all the wounds being reopened, briefly, I think. But from what has been said, Shibushi is likely to try to attack Accel after seeing that "he is weaker", thus getting close enough for him to kill her, and then Accel dies for inability to regenerate.

Or Accel literally does what he did after being nearly sliced in half by ******* Aiwass and survives for a long time. He can make the blood flow through the wound, which isn't technically "healing". Also, Accel can, you know... Explode the ground below her, twist her and etc. Specially if she reopens mental wounds, which would send him into black wings instantly.

SchroKatze said:
By SBA, its her strongest form, no "strongest possible statistic", thats why Rein isn't instantly bigger than reality from the start, since its over time.
Her being Lightspeed isn't "Overtime" tho

Its a possibility. Rein's is an actual thing and the "over time" would literally make him go 1-A instantly if SBA made "the strongest form" the default.

Schnee One said:
He passed out from the bullet from what I recall
Not right away. He used his powers to reflect a bullet that was going to hit Last Order before making his way over to Amai. He also has shown that he control his blood much better, both unconscious and conscious. He was nearly sliced in half by Aiwass and kept his blood flowing while still trying to fight Aiwass.

If she reopens his mental scars there is a possibility that black wings could come out meaning he can use remote vectors at a very high calculating speed that even surpasses his pre-headshot calculating ability.

He also can use AOE attacks if need be.

Quick clarifications:

1. Possibilities are applied here. If none is mentioned, the highest is taken as base. In this case yes SoL Shibuki.

2. Shibuki's abilities are also passive, so she just 1 shots accel.

Accel can literally make his blood flow through open wounds and keep himself from being split apart after Aiwass' attack, which also destroyed his wings. He kept his blood and Yoshikawa's blood flowing after he was already hit by a bullet that damaged his brain. She can't one-shot him when he literally counters scar dead. Reopening mental wounds would result in Black Wings, which is, you know, an absolute murder and bloodlusted sate.

SchroKatze said:
Its a possibility. Rein's is an actual thing and the "over time" would literally make him go 1-A instantly if SBA made "the strongest form" the default.
Why do you think people joke about "Oh version wasn't specified so Rein is 1A"

It's the strongest form of it isn't specified, that's basic.

Now on to the debate:

1. This is 4B Accel, SBA says so (not that it makes a difference).

2. So apparently, he was sliced in half, shot in the head, has mental scars and more. Are you guys serious? That's like casual 1 shot for Shibuki, he controlled his blood from a head shot, controlled his blood from being sliced in half. Yeah ok, doesn't mean he can control it when both of them are opened and all his past traumas are destroying him (which means everything from fear, traumas, regrets etc). That seems a bit far fetched tbh.

3. Black wings saves him from his wounds how exactly?

Accel reflects light on a daily basis, so yeah, anyways. She can't do shit to him, has no knowledge about him, tries to attack and gets her arms destroyed by the reflection when trying to attack him.

Firephoenixearl said:
Quick clarifications:
1. Possibilities are applied here. If none is mentioned, the highest is taken as base. In this case yes SoL Shibuki.

2. Shibuki's abilities are also passive, so she just 1 shots accel.
2. Only Scar dead is passive from what I can tell. None of her other abilities would work on Accel accept Scar dead anyway. Also no she doesn't one-shot.

Physically scars don't mean anything to Accel though since even if they all reopen his vector control abilities to control his blood flow. He was once nearly sliced in half by Aiwass and still continued fighting while retaining his blood. The only questionable wound is his headshot wound but even then he can sustain himself for a few minutes at least. But since he has better control over his blood vectors this shouldn't be a problem.

Trying to reopen Mental scars could also backfire heavily on Shibuki as Accel could go berserk and go into black winged mode.

There's also the fact he can summon Qliphah and I doubt her scar dead would work on her.

SchroKatze said:
Accel reflects light on a daily basis, so yeah, anyways. She can't do shit to him, has no knowledge about him, tries to attack and gets her arms destroyed by the reflection when trying to attack him.
Pretty much this. LS speed means nothing when it comes to Accel's reflection as he casually reflects light on a daily basis. LS isn't anything too conception either that is outside the realms of Accel's understanding. if he can understand it he can relfect it. It's as simple as that.

The only thing that MIGHT work is her scar dead but on the otherhand it COULD backfire against her espeically if he goes into black winged mode.

There is no real way to know the outcome.

@Scrik "Only Scar Dead is passive". Im fairly knowledgable on Medaka Box, but i need to ask here. Shibuki has abilities other than Scar Dead? xD

Plat Wings is different from normal accel how? If anything the more time passes the more wounds he gains over time. Fight starts, he gets passived from Scar Dead, he counters how? I mean i don't see how this is any different from normal accel.

Because Accel just ignores the wounds by making his blood go through them like they aren't there? Thats a perfect counter to Scar Dead. We explained that a bazillion times.

SchroKatze said:
Because Accel just ignores the wounds by making his blood go through them like they aren't there? Thats a perfect counter to Scar Dead. We explained that a bazillion times.
Yeah and he does that with all of his wounds simultaneously (i mean you can't go from "can control 1 wound" to "can control 100 wounds" like that), while all of his past traumas are slammed on him. You think he will be calm enough to do that?

Fire, making Accel remember his traumas (which are barely any. He only regrets the shit he has done, which isn't exactly a trauma.) will just send him into a bloodlusted stated. And yeah, Accel can easily control his blood thourhg his entire body, even when unconscious.

Back