• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Dropping this Sherlock Series's rework I've been working on for quite a while.

New tiering, P&A, Intelligence, Standard Equipment, Notable Attacks/Techniques, Weakness and Stamina changes from the original.

Old Sherlock Profile

New Sherlock Profile

Old Mycroft

New Mycroft

Old Eurus Holmes

New Eurus Holmes

Those in agreement: @Renitr, @DarkDragonMedeus, @McFriesGuy075

Those in disagreement:

Those yet to form an opinion:

Last edited:
Agree. Great job. It surprises me that no one remembers this scene where Sherlock is most likely moving at superhuman speeds. Although here he is under influence of drugs, either this is an exceptional case or outlier.
0:00-0:06 and 1:28

Shouldn't Sherlock have Superhuman Physical Characteristics because he scales to Street level+ and has at least subsonic+ reactions?

Agree. Great job. It surprises me that no one remembers this scene where Sherlock is most likely moving at superhuman speeds. Although here he is under influence of drugs, either this is an exceptional case or outlier.
0:00-0:06 and 1:28

I am sure that Sherlock is not moving at superhuman speeds in this scene because Mrs. Hudson is moving with Sherlock. And even if Sherlock was moving at superhuman speed in this scene, it would just be reaction speed, and he's reaction speed is already At least subsonic+
Shouldn't Sherlock have Superhuman Physical Characteristics because he scales to Street level+ and has at least subsonic+ reactions?
I thought Superhuman Physical Characteristics started in 9-B. I changed Peak Human Physical Characteristics to Superhuman Physical Characteristics.

Last edited:
I am sure that Sherlock is not moving at superhuman speeds in this scene because Mrs. Hudson is moving with Sherlock. And even if Sherlock was moving at superhuman speed in this scene, it would just be reaction speed, and he's reaction speed is already At least subsonic+

I thought Superhuman Physical Characteristics started in 9-B. I changed Peak Human Physical Characteristics to Superhuman Physical Characteristics.
Based on this calc

Sherlock scales to high end of street level close to wall level and he has at least subsonic+ reaction speed This should be enough for superhuman stats.

Faster than 12.42 m/s

Attacks carry the force of over thousands of joules

Even if some of the parameters fall below the minimum value, the character can still be regarded as superhuman, if they have statistical advantage over ordinary people in multiple characteristics.

I think Sherlock stats are above ordinary people. You can find human characters 9-C profiles with lower characteristics than Sherlock's, but still having superhuman pc (like Roman Bridger)

Based on this calc

Sherlock scales to high end of street level close to wall level and he has at least subsonic+ reaction speed This should be enough for superhuman stats.

Faster than 12.42 m/s

Attacks carry the force of over thousands of joules

Even if some of the parameters fall below the minimum value, the character can still be regarded as superhuman, if they have statistical advantage over ordinary people in multiple characteristics.

I think Sherlock stats are above ordinary people. You can find human characters 9-C profiles with lower characteristics than Sherlock's, but still having superhuman pc (like Roman Bridger)

Back