• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aoi Todo (JJK) vs. Ryu Shimazaki (Mob)

Ryo Shimazaki
a7c608d9b152f7d64f51ea6ba4425fc3.png

Todo Aoi
tvhwzzt9grv61.jpg

Stats Equalized

I don't know anything about MP100, whats this guy's fighting style like? Just going by the stuff on his page, he has everything Todo has and more. Forcefields, levitation, telekinesis and analytical prediction could all be a problem, considering Todo's entire thing is teleportation, which his opponent also has. Not to mention that Todo is way stronger when fighting with a partner, so his effectiveness with Boogie Woogie seems limited.

So far this looks to be a win for Ryo but I definitely want to hear from someone who knows the verse.

I don't know anything about MP100, whats this guy's fighting style like? Just going by the stuff on his page, he has everything Todo has and more. Forcefields, levitation, telekinesis and analytical prediction could all be a problem, considering Todo's entire thing is teleportation, which his opponent also has. Not to mention that Todo is way stronger when fighting with a partner, so his effectiveness with Boogie Woogie seems limited.

So far this looks to be a win for Ryo but I definitely want to hear from someone who knows the verse.
0:27 onwards.

He basically has 360° vision/sensing and spams the ever loving hell out of teleportation to confuse his opponents, and mostly goes to physical, with TK mostly being used to assist in combos.

He also has mind zone wich amps his reaction speed to seeing in slow mo, but then he can only focus on one thing ( such as Psychic energy ) and also allows him to hit pressure points through perceiving "weakness", wich almost one-shotted a guy who could keep up with him physically and made his vision blurry.

His weakness is his durability drops harshly if he's caught offguard, wich can make a hit that he was unaffected by make him bleed. In Mind zone this happens to such a degree that he can get his ass beat by a regular human if they can get to him.

GOD THE TITLE OF THIS MATCH MADE ME BUSSSSS

What are the AP looking like?

And well... LS... Cuz Todo gonna need it or this is a stomp

0:27 onwards.

He basically has 360° vision/sensing and spams the ever loving hell out of teleportation to confuse his opponents, and mostly goes to physical, with TK mostly being used to assist in combos.

He also has mind zone wich amps his reaction speed to seeing in slow mo, but then he can only focus on one thing ( such as Psychic energy ) and also allows him to hit pressure points through perceiving "weakness", wich almost one-shotted a guy who could keep up with him physically and made his vision blurry.

His weakness is his durability drops harshly if he's caught offguard, wich can make a hit that he was unaffected by make him bleed. In Mind zone this happens to such a degree that he can get his ass beat by a regular human if they can get to him.

Yeah this guy bodies Todo

Back