• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eficiente

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Just how predictable is Diavolo?

Speed equalized.

Shedinja: 0

Diavolo: 7

Inconclusive: 0

Shedinjavs
A sad shell possessed by the limitless power of the Master Ball.

Diavolovs
Those who try to know my identity must die.

Pretty sure this is a stomp. Diavolo needs only one hit to end Shedinja, and mind reading won't help at all here.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Pretty sure this is a stomp. Diavolo needs only one hit to end Shedinja, and mind reading won't help at all here.
S╠Âh╠Âe╠Âd╠Âi╠Ân╠Âj╠Âa╠ ╠Âc╠Âo╠Âu╠Âl╠Âd╠ ╠Âa╠Âl╠Âw╠Âa╠Ây╠Âs╠ ╠Âs╠Âp╠Âa╠Âm╠ ╠ÂS╠Âp╠Âi╠Ât╠Âe╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠ ╠Ât╠Âi╠Âr╠Âe╠ ╠Âo╠Âu╠Ât╠ ╠ÂD╠Âi╠Âa╠Âv╠Âo╠Âl╠Âo╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âp╠Âo╠Âi╠Ân╠Ât╠ ╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âc╠Âa╠Ân╠Â'╠Ât╠ ╠Âs╠Âk╠Âi╠Âp╠ ╠Ât╠Âi╠Âm╠Âe╠ ╠Âa╠Ân╠Ây╠Âm╠Âo╠Âr╠Âe╠Â.╠Â

@Eficiente You think you can send me a link to a track? I obviously know the song but I can't tell if KC (the band) is playing this version (like a remastered version) or if it's an indie band playing it or something.

Stands are pretty much soul based and can canonically hit ghosts. So yeah.

I say it again: Shedinja can't do anything here.

To be fair Phantom Force does bypass Precog and Shedinja has "precog" as well via Mind Reading, but it doesn't prevent him from being blitzed via time deletion.

Let me be more specific , watching the future like a movie at all times .

Time based ability still, not quite precognition in the normal way .

Just one more vote, I need another character with a ohko if his opponent appears behind him.

I dunno, does anyone want to rethink his vote or somethink?

Back