• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

She-Ra 2018 Pages? [Spoilers]

Anybody care to help with developing pages for the 2018 She-Ra series? I can't really gauge all the feats and scaling of the characters and weapons in the verse.

So far I'm thinking:

Low Tier: Wall level - Characters like Bow can easily send trained soldiers equipped with durable armor several meters away with a single strike, damage metal robots, etc. Applies to Bow, Glimmer, and anyone comparable to them. Scorpia is tough to say because she's one-shot Bow and Glimmer before, so I might put her at Wall level, possibly Small Building level.

Mid Tier: Probably at Least Large Building level, possibly higher - This is where the princesses that have powers should scale with their abilities. The feat to support that is when Frosta held up an entire castle on her own. I say possibly higher because Mermista creates a massive tidal wave in the final episode, and idk how to calc the energy from that.

Upper Tier: At Least Large Building level, possibly City level - This is for She-Ra, who should be superior to characters like Frosta or Mermista in terms of power. With the Sword, it turned into a shield and helped create a barrier that would protect all of Mystacor, which I'm assuming is comparable to a city in size. And it was Adora who had used the shield, meaning She-Ra could possibly be even more powerful.

Top Tier: Likely Planet level, possibly Large Planet level - Scales to She-Ra at the end of season 1, who was essentially empowered by the other princesses. She stopped the Black Garnet, a runestone stealing power from the runestone in Bright Moon, created natural disasters all across Aetheria, and was stated by Entrapta to be capable of being used to "control the planet." Not only that, but she also restored the power of Bright Moon's runestone. All of that with a single blast of energy. And she turned Horde Troops into fodder. I say possibly Large Planet level due the size of Aetheria never being specified.

Unknown Tier: Lord Hordac, Swift Wind, Entrapta and Glimmer's mother (forgot her name) all fall under this category for lack of feats (Hordac, Swift Wind, Entrapta), or feats I can't determine whether or not they were achieved through an ability such as Forcefield Generation or Healing (Glimmer's mom).

So, yeah. That's all I've got. Want to make sure the scaling seems legit before I add these pages. Let me know what y'all think.

Oh wait, I forgot speed.

Everyone should be Relativistic for dodging lasers and things of nature. She-Ra might be possibly higher due to being physically superior to her stats as Adora. And her sword can also shoot lasers, which should be Speed of Light.

The abilities consist of things such as Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Teleportation, Water Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Transformation, Healing, Plant Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Sound Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Magic, Immortality (should be type 1), Flight, Genius Intellect, Hair Manipulation, Power Nullification and Poison Manipulation. Oh, and Martial Arts and Weapon Mastery

I personally agree with these calcs. I think that Entrapta might be Athlete level because from what we've seen, Entrapta has only done normal human feats. However, she is clearly stronger with her hair. Just a guess. P.S. Angela.

I also believe Seahawk might range from Human to Athlete level, seeing as he is more muscularly built. Also he was undefeated in arm wrestles in a world full of monsters and creatures until Adora showed up.

TheMasculineMineta said:
I also believe Seahawk might range from Human to Athlete level, seeing as he is more muscularly built. Also he was undefeated in arm wrestles in a world full of monsters and creatures until Adora showed up.
The human characters will probably all be Wall Level for the reasons stated above. Entrapta might be unknown because she has 0 feats throughout the series that concretely put her on any of the levels listed.

And the other characters are unknown because of hax and abilities.

Also,

Shouldn't you just ask a staff member to make a verse page, it appears as though you have the power scaling already worked out.

Nullflowerblush said:
Update: Glimmer reacted to a laser beam from a Horde bot and teleported before it had the chance to hit her.
https://youtu.be/rBxn1lhZf0I
Anyone gonna calc that?

I know I can't.

Update: Adora kicked a decent chunk of a rock off.

Catra could avoid whips, and ones that could cut through rock

Previous She-Ra, Mara, opened a portal to another dimension and pulled all of Etheria in to hide them from their native universe. Despondos is what she seems to call it. People say it "took away the stars" as well

Hordak can react to arrows.

Bow can react to a paralyzing dart being shot at him.

Sword can open up portals and She-Ra used it to cut through a portal and close it.

Sword also was able to restore reality back to normal, and we see that it was a tiny blip on a much bigger scale of some kind of map or chart from Hordak Prime.

Catra... could resist being erased from existence?

Hordak Prime is implied to be the cause of a planet's destruction in the background, but through what means is uncertain. I'd wager tech, though.

All the impressive stuff I could gather from Season 3.

Power Creep central and more support for Large Planet She-Ra and likely even higher.

io wanted to ask, will there be official pages or will you wait for the total end of the series? No because, in the 4 season there are really interesting feats

I mostly agree with these. In her second ever transformation, She-Ra produced a large crater with one sword blow.

Creates a crater 1
Creates a crater 2

She also has some fairly consistent Class 10-100 lifting feats. Such as overpowering a ship-sized sea monster and throwing a large rock at Catra.

Throws rock 1
Throws rock 2

They were bad. Unreliable stats, lacking in content, stuff like that. The show is ending in two months, so I've started working on a feat superpost of some sort.

Cool with me. You're probably more qualified than I am to handle the pages at this point. I stopped watching the show after the writing became worse, which I think happened around Season 2 or so... I can't even remember.

I mean you can post it all in a new thread and we can get the profiles added. But I can see why waiting until the Series Finale given it's close seems better.

So far, the only calculation I've gotten so far that doesn't require having to calculate the heights of characters based off of She-Ra, which I recently started to do (I'm a slow worker/thinker), is at the end of the first season, where She-Ra pushes away a bunch of storms with the power of the other Princesses.

Before I get into this, I want to clear a few things:

• She-Ra is currently listed as Country level... somewhere, since she outclassed the suped up Black Garnet. However, while the Black Garnet summoned dark clouds using C.A.P.E. or some shit, the shockwave that She-Ra produced by revitalizing the drained Runestones actually pushed the clouds away, which is KE.
  • The clouds most likely surrounded the surface, if i recall correctly it's either stated or shown as such, as there were these dark clouds hovering over every kingdom in the shots with the Runestones being revitalized; These kingdoms are spread across the planet.
Since the clouds surrounded all of the planet, I'll use Earth's circumference, which would be 40075000 meters. I'm gonna assume these are cumulonimbus because of the darkness, and according to Cloud Calculations, they have a thickness of 8000 meters; 8000 is what everyone else uses. p(40075000^2)(8000) = 4.03633238e19 meters^3, with a mass of 4.04844138e19 kilograms.

The storms began to clear at -5:26 and were completely dispersed at -5:04 which is 24 seconds. This time, I'll use half of the circumference or 20037500 meters, which when divided by 24 is 834895.83 m/s. (.5)(4.04844138e19 )(834895.83^2) = 1.41098515e31 joules or 3.37 zettatons of tnt (Small Planet level).

This only applies to what I fee should be called She-Ra "with the Sword of Protection at maximum potential" in Season 1.

Other than that, we have Adora dodging lasers, which needs to be recalced, since I've calculated Catra's height to be 2.08 meters (based off of She-Ra in The Sea Gate), and the Large Town level+ Frosta calculation, which also needs to be recalced, because the average background scales to Adora in height, who scales to Catra, rather than the average adult height.

Nullflowerblush said:
Other than that, we have Adora dodging lasers, which needs to be recalced, since I've calculated Catra's height to be 2.08 meters (based off of She-Ra in The Sea Gate), and the Large Town level+ Frosta calculation, which also needs to be recalced, because the average background scales to Adora in height, who scales to Catra, rather than the average adult height.
Yeah. It's also important to note that Adora literally grows inches taller upon becoming She-Ra.

According to Noelle, the twelve moons of Etheria supply magical light to Etheria which influences night and day, depending on the time of day and their position. And, this magic balances the magic "ecosystem" on Etheria, and is directly connected to the sorcerers and the Moonstone. Does that mean those characters scale to like the light energy produced by the sun?

Back