• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really simple, just to add social influencing to her abilitites based on the fact that she successful attorney, the justification can be something like this:
Social Influencing (Jennifer is a very capable attorney who have show the ability to make a prison board grant Emil Blonsky parole. She have also convinced Donny Blaze to cease and desist from practicing Mystic Arts. Her skill as attorney made her nominated for Female Lawyer of the Year)

Also side note, but there should be more scans in her profile.

She basically threatened Donny Blaze. There were half a dozen winners for Female Lawyer of the Year and it was portrayed as if it wasn't really an award. It was more so just "Here's a bunch of female lawyers who have popularity!" It wasn't really anything extraordinary.

Emil Blonsky is legit though. I don't know if this is actually Social Influencing though and more so just her being a good lawyer? It seems like it's more an intelligence feat tbh.

She basically threatened Donny Blaze. There were half a dozen winners for Female Lawyer of the Year and it was portrayed as if it wasn't really an award. It was more so just "Here's a bunch of female lawyers who have popularity!" It wasn't really anything extraordinary.

Emil Blonsky is legit though. I don't know if this is actually Social Influencing though and more so just her being a good lawyer? It seems like it's more an intelligence feat tbh.
You would be surprised by the amount of characters with Social Influencing from less things, Jennifer case at least is someone legitimately speaking dedicate to influence people with her words and arguments since that's a vital part of her job, so based simply in that fact she already should have it.

You would be surprised by the amount of characters with Social Influencing from less things, Jennifer case at least is someone legitimately speaking dedicate to influence people with her words and arguments since that's a vital part of her job, so based simply in that fact she already should have it.
I mean, she doesn't deserve it for Donny Blaze and the award is what I'm saying.

The Emil reason makes sense.

I mean, she doesn't deserve it for Donny Blaze and the award is what I'm saying.
Guess that's fair? Though I'm sure there are other characters that have Social Influencing from something like threatening someone else. However if the Female Lawyer of the Year was indeed just a popularity thing (haven't see the show so don't know) then is fair not to mention it as justification, and should also be removed from the intelligence section in that case.

Oh also, she convinced a jury that her old coworker was delusional enough to believe he was dating a celebrity. So that's a good feat tbh.
She also backed JLK&H into a corner in the opening case before it was interrupted. The guy that recruited her even admitted this. She convinced people she was using the name She Hulk professionally and personally.

Personally I believe her greatest example of Social Influeincing is convincing K.E.V.I.N. itself. As it is a hyper intelligent AI.

Oh also, she convinced a jury that her old coworker was delusional enough to believe he was dating a celebrity. So that's a good feat tbh.
She also backed JLK&H into a corner in the opening case before it was interrupted. The guy that recruited her even admitted this. She convinced people she was using the name She Hulk professionally and personally.

Personally I believe her greatest example of Social Influeincing is convincing K.E.V.I.N. itself. As it is a hyper intelligent AI.
Those sounds as good things to list, have you a scan or at least refences for those scenes? She-Hulk profile is quite bad in the sence that it lack completely scans or references.

I know a bit about that scene from others comments but didn't she basically just told how shit the plot/show was and he agreed (because most of internet seems to also think that)?

I'm trying to remember how long she was a normal lawyer for before becoming she-hulk but she did graduate and qualify to be one so that's more evidence that she should have it

I agree with this. Actually, VS Battles Wiki should have revise the current social influencing users, but She-Hulk's case is indeed social influencing. The CRT needs an admin's approval, however.

Fair enough, good to know. Someone said her 9-A tier was only going to be temporary. Maybe they were referring to the second season that might never happen after the first did poorly. In fairness, if she ever does get upgraded to tier 6, there'll be lots of characters waiting there for her, from verses like Fairy Tail, One Piece, and more. She isn't escaping her losses that easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back