• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
She-Hulk can't stop to encounter them.

1024_2000.webp

vs​

Peni Parker: 7 (Jiangshi1, Velox, Tots_Real, RandomGuy2345, Myguy, Lacku and Ciruno_Fortes_(COB))
HD-wallpaper-peni-parker-into-the-spiderverse-movie-spiderman.jpg
  • Peni have her SP//DR.​
  • Both start at 10 meters apart.​
  • Speed unequal since both seems to be supersonic.​
  • Peni AP is 183065652 joules or 0.043 tons from scaling to people able to hurt Miles​
  • She-Hulk AP is 68473314 joules or 0.0163655 tons from scaling above Titania​

Last edited:
I kinda like this matchup ngl. I think though I would have to give it to Peni for her AP advantage, but most notably, her Spider-Sense. That's definitely going to be useful for her during this fight. She's also the smarter and more experienced combatant. Those are the pros I see currently, and what make me lean more towards her.

What's with all these She-Hulk matches lmao

This is concluded, so is it good to add?
Yeah, forgot to do it yesterday since I was too busy. I will try some few hours later since I'm currently outside, though if someone else add it before then it would be quite good.

Edit: Added to the profiles.

Last edited:
Back