• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Due to Sephiroth resisting soul manip and being tier 4 to Shao Kahn's tier 6, this seems stompy.

Wokistan said:
Due to Sephiroth resisting soul manip and being tier 4 to Shao Kahn's tier 6, this seems stompy.
To be fair, tier doesn't matter to Low Godky

Also I'm unsure what his resistance feats are

Selhirlth is capable of controlling and manipulating the will of the planet which attempted to take his soul

Beat in mind the will of the planet, also known as the Lifestream, can immediately take all the souks of the planet and those who have fought and died on it instantly

Not wanting to disbelieve Gar but that doesn't mean much without context. Most of that lools like him controlling the Lifestream, which that part is not resistance, and the Lifestream attempting to take his soul would only be planetary soul resistance if all the souls there were be trying to do that. Afaik only some souls in the Lifestream were attempting to do that, but I can be completely wrong.

I'm sorry what?

If the lifestream can forcefully take all of the souls of the planet at once, as proven by dirge of Cerberus, yet it can't take Sephiroths soul, that's clearly resistance

My bad, for some reason thought the part were you said that before you were referring to some FF term and not souls.

Back