• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shantae tries to solos the entire Coward Trio (Grace Period)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, would Shantae's auto potions take effect here? Not like when she sleeps, but once she gets killed? Like she'd have atleast one right>

I mean auto potion's are a thing she has? in Pirate's Curse. Do they count? Its not like Mario, its something she can buy and stock in her inventory.

Iirc, she also got one at the start of Pirates Curse.

@Apies Again, if he's going to hit Shantae with the sleeping gas, he will need to shoot it close to the ground to her in order for the gas to hit her. This will mean Shantae can easily run towards it. If he shoots it farther, this will only give Shantae a higher chance to fly or teleport away from the clouds. Shantae can still damage Usopp at a large distance via explosion manipulation or her lightning. Also, Shantae's bubble can counter the sleeping gas. The scarecrows can spit out a posion gas. And Shantae is immune to it when using bubble in Pirates Curse (I tested it myself.) While it isn't sleeping gas, this means Shantae's bubble can protect her from gases. So she can just walk past through it. So sleeping gas won't finish her. Are there any other arguments?

Eh Usopp with full knowledge is dangerous plus he has Observation Haki which let's him predict her attack and also give Usopp an enhanced vision. He will try to distance himself obviously since he's a sniper and will never go for the melee combat because he knows he can't win the fight head on so he will play cowardly, set traps along the way and start spamming sleep gas if he has a chance. Voting Usopp high diff

Usopp's Haki is basic level. He can't predict attacks at all. The only use he has ever displayed is feeling Sugar's Luffy's and Law's auras at a distance and under severe stress. It's not something he can rely on.

He can when pressurized or it's very random, I think I remember a scene where usopp predicts. But since Usopp knows Shantae is dangerous, he will fight smart just like his fight with Luffy

There's no such scene. Usopp's only display is the one I stated. After that Dressrosa ends, he doesn't do a single thing in Zou and he doesn't come back until Wano arc begins. He has no precognition feat yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back