• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shantae revision

So with the release of half-genie hero I think it'd be worthwhile to reevaluate some things on Shantae's profile.

First,under powers and abilities the statement that she can only use lightning manipulation via cloud puff should be removed since half genie hero introduced super mega puff,which allows Shantae to directly fire a beam of electricity from her body no clouds needed.

Then there's speed.Quite frankly,peak human speed has never made sense.How is a character who can dodge arrows,cannonballs,and gunfire possibly peak human?Arrows alone would make her subsonic much less gunfire and cannonballs which are firmly in the supersonic range.

There's also some invincibility powers but I'm not sure how worth mentioning that would be.

I think that this seems reasonable.

If this gets accepted then Risky should also have her speed upgraded to supersonic since she physically fights Shantae.

Okay. Feel free to update the profiles then.

Nope, but you do need to be a member for 4 days. Some pages are locked though.

I have unlocked the Shantae pages.

Actually, Didnt Shantae react to the Mermaid Queen shooting lightining and such at her, That could give her massively hypersonic reactions

And wasnt there talk of her having to destroy a whole genie realm

Jinx666 said:
Actually, Didnt Shantae react to the Mermaid Queen shooting lightining and such at her, That could give her massively hypersonic reactions

And wasnt there talk of her having to destroy a whole genie realm
Main issue with Giga mermaids lightning is that it's a bit unclear if it came from an actual storm cloud so it isn't a terribly safe assumption to make. (as much as I want MHS Shantae to be a thing)

Destroying the genie realm in the bad ending isn't done in a way that would apply to Shantaes DC either.

It came from the sky.......i dont know what else it could be...

And ik, i wasnt clear on it either, i have yet to play the game, but there must be something to upgrade her from Large Building Level cmon

That purple energy is not real lightning, also no. Dynamo explosion only scales to him with self Destruction, that doesn't mean he can produce that much energy with normal hits.

Yes. Absolutely everything. It is not a normal attack.

Back