• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Haki is durability negation so it'd simply just pass through the Susano'o. It's a non-factor when talking about Advanced Haō.
No haki is definitely not duraneg. Bushoko haki specifically is. The one shanks has to move and manually use to attack kakashi.
Also please link what part of shanks profile is his haki passive

Finally susanoo is just pure energy. Unless you can prove haki can pass through energy without interacting with it this point is mute.
Don't know what y'all think duraneg is at this point

Finally susanoo is just pure energy. Unless you can prove haki can pass through energy without interacting with it this point is mute.
It literally states that Susano'o is the physical manifestation of the user's chakra. You'd have to prove that Haki can't pass though Chakra the same way it doesn't literally everything else.

Newsflash, Haō works in the same way.

Not passive, just that he's constantly releasing it.
1. ueah you can infuse your weapon with it. I'm talking about just pure haki flowing out of him.
By the way add duraneg to the list of abilities hao gives in the haki page. Till then dead the matter.

2. Constantly releasing it how? He takes breaks in between? If from start of fight to end his haki just flows out endlessly then it is passive and should be on his profile. If it isn't then tough luck

It literally states that Susano'o is the physical manifestation of the user's chakra. You'd have to prove that Haki can't pass though Chakra the same way it doesn't literally everything else.
Chakra is energy..I don't need to prove anything. You need to simply move haki duraneg stretches to bypassing energy itself. And what duraneg exactly has passed through susanoo.

Final correction that's not what susanoo is. It is the manifestation of the soul

When has a Hao burst actually done genuine Damage over time? Greenbull, to my knowledge, was not taking damage, just pissing himself out of fear.

2. Constantly releasing it how? He takes breaks in between? If from start of fight to end his haki just flows out endlessly then it is passive and should be on his profile. If it isn't then tough luck
BTW the 300 million attacks thingy I said is not accurate. I assumed each attack would take as long as a single punch (so around 1 meter at FTL speeds). The actual number of attacks would probably be a lot higher as the moment the attack ends a new one must have already started for the timer to not reset.

It took 300 billion explosions to keep Obito occupied for 5 minutes for Konan and she was only MHS+ so the actual amount of attacks could be in the billions.

BTW the 300 million attacks thingy I said is not accurate. I assumed each attack would take as long as a single punch (so around 1 meter at FTL speeds). The actual number of attacks would probably be a lot higher as the moment the attack ends a new one must have already started for the timer to not reset.

It took 300 billion explosions to keep Obito occupied for 5 minutes for Konan and she was only MHS+ so the actual amount of attacks could be in the billions.
We don't need to specify a number, there just can't be a significant gap, he has to be completely covered the whole time.

We don't need to specify a number, there just can't be a significant gap, he has to be completely covered the whole time.
Yeah, I'm mostly giving numbers to show how difficult it would be. Saying 5 minutes seems easy af but it's really not

I'm like 99% Kakashi's Kamui doesn't let himself become intangible like how Obito does. His is moreso sucking things into the Kamui dimension so I'm not sure why Kamui intangibility is being used as an argument here.

I'm like 99% Kakashi's Kamui doesn't let himself become intangible like how Obito does. His is moreso sucking things into the Kamui dimension so I'm not sure why Kamui intangibility is being used as an argument here.
This is DMS Kakashi. Also, Kakashi's Kamui doesn't have BFR iirc, it's just spatial damage.

Has he ever done it in canon...? Thats what I'm asking. Because if he hasn't it isn't the best argument to make that he's gonna do it now.

Even then he can't make his full body intangible. Part of him still needs to be there from my knowledge.

Show me him going intangible.
8-DkGVWI67bvztw.jpg

Back