• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shaman King CRT (Part 1)

Finally got the RAW for the whole statement made by Ren when he says the 5 elemental spirits have the power of a Big Bang. The RAW does indeed say Big Bang not sure if this will help since it’s only one statement and could just be argued to be an outlier but at least we can confirm the raw kazenban says Big Bang
Ok first off. How’d the hell you’d find that? Lol you a damn detective😂. But like you said, there’s a high chance that it’s an outlier since it’s only 1 statement. BUT ima hold on to that in case something happens in the Shaman King sequels

Yup that’s made by Hao when he gets his power. He claims to have the power of the stars irrc
Yea he stated that and also calls it the “power of the cosmos” numerous of times. Other people even state stuff like this as well. Keep in mind most of the statements were before the final battle.

So what has been accepted and what still needs to be discussed here?

also there is the black hole so yeah...

that supports that the has a degree of "the power of the stars" or cosmo if the black hole is real

So what has been accepted and what still needs to be discussed here?
Ok so the things we still need to discuss is from what duedate said with the Limited Invulnerability instead of the incorporeality. Another thing is that me and blahblah have opposing views on whether or not Yoh and Ren should get their abilities that they performed inside the G.S. when they had their elemental spirits. So I'm down to listen to anyone else perspective on this matter.
also there is the black hole so yeah...

that supports that the has a degree of "the power of the stars" or cosmo if the black hole is real
It's all good, Hao already got Black hole creation on his profile.

Ok first off. How’d the hell you’d find that? Lol you a damn detective😂. But like you said, there’s a high chance that it’s an outlier since it’s only 1 statement. BUT ima hold on to that in case something happens in the Shaman King sequels

Yea he stated that and also calls it the “power of the cosmos” numerous of times. Other people even state stuff like this as well. Keep in mind most of the statements were before the final battle.
I asked someone who owned the Kanzeban if they could send me the page which came in clutch since this statement is literally impossible to find in Japanese. At least we now know that Hiroyuki’s intention was indeed to write Big Bang. Hopefully in a sequels there’s more

I asked someone who owned the Kanzeban if they could send me the page which came in clutch since this statement is literally impossible to find in Japanese. At least we now know that Hiroyuki’s intention was indeed to write Big Bang. Hopefully in a sequels there’s more
Yea, hopefully. But depending on how long he be making them volumes it’ll take awhile to find out😂 speaking of volumes I have recently read the latest volume of Shaman King: The Super Star. And I have to ask, can anyone tell me the specifics of Immortality(Type 9)? cause if it is what I think it is, then I wanna make that small addition into this CRT for Hao but not until Ik for sure about that type

Yea, hopefully. But depending on how long he be making them volumes it’ll take awhile to find out😂 speaking of volumes I have recently read the latest volume of Shaman King: The Super Star. And I have to ask, can anyone tell me the specifics of Immortality(Type 9)? cause if it is what I think it is, then I wanna make that small addition into this CRT for Hao but not until Ik for sure about that type
I’m pretty sure type 9 means that if you die your true self exist somewhere else entirely likely in a higher dimension so your not truly killed. I don’t think you need other types to have type 9 I think you just need to fit in that category but I’m not sure.

Oh in that case then I request that Hao also get's immortality(type 9) and the reason for that is because
  1. When Hao became the Shaman King, he was shown controlling his physical body while his true self is with the G.S
  2. The G.S has already been stated to be a higher dimension that can't be accessed by ordinary means.
  3. It was confirmed recently(in Shaman King: The Super Star) that the god's spirits are eternal and that they will never die and that is one of the reasons why Shamans have to fight for the Gods as their proxy.
Let's see what yall think

Yeah is kinda obvious that he has inmortality type 9 and even without the bing bang stuff they said that the G.S is everything on earth.

also what the higher dimensions mean in the context?

So the context of that scene was when Alumi(Manager for Hao's team) used the CLOUD technique, she was able to access and install the data of Anna Kyoyama that was inside the G.S. This isn't the real Anna, it's a data version that is known as "Cloud Anna"(keep this in mind). So essentially Yosuke(Bad Guy) used a card that stops time for 3 minutes. But I'll type what the card says.
"For three minutes, creates the illusion that time has stopped for all matter aside from the user. In actuality, the user's body is temporarily transported to another dimension. This card cannot protect against the various risks this entails."(also FYI these cards were created by the previous Shaman King)
Ok so when Yosuke used this card, Anna was still able to harm him due to the fact that and I quote "That girl is in the same dimension as us. Not metaphorically... She's literally in the same dimension". it's established that the Higher Dimension that the card is talking about is the G.S and then the scans with the higher dimension is basically an explanation on why the data Anna was able to harm him.

What are the conclusions here so far?

@Duedate8898

Are you willing to help out a bit further here please?

Well, it's still the same as before. Limited Invulnerability and the abilities shown in the G.S and whether or not Yoh and Ren should get it. Aside from those two, it seems that everyone agrees with everything else. And I also made the request that we add Immorality(Type 9) for Hao FRA.

Okay. Duedate has not visited here since Sunday. Perhaps I will have to request help from other staff members instead.

Okay. Duedate has not visited here since Sunday. Perhaps I will have to request help from other staff members instead.
Shoot I guess so. Cause from what the replies have been overall. It seems that people generally agree with this CRT. We just need some staff to give the green light. Btw how many staff members is needed to agree with it so that the changes can be made?(for future reference for the next CRT’s cause I ain’t stopping at just one😂😂😂)

If Duedate does not reply, you can probably apply what all thread moderators who have evaluated this thread have agreed to.

The spiritual awareness seems more like Extrasensory Perception.

Everything else seems alright, Limited Invulnerability seems fine going off Dino Ranger's comment.

Ok, and how about the immortatiltiy(type 9) for Hao? it's not in the CRT because the latest volume came after I had already posted it, and in that volume and the last volume I think there is some evidence for it. Ill copy my message from eariler for it including the scan

Oh in that case then I request that Hao also get's immortality(type 9) and the reason for that is because
  1. When Hao became the Shaman King, he was shown controlling his physical body while his true self is with the G.S
  2. The G.S has already been stated to be a higher dimension that can't be accessed by ordinary means.
  3. It was confirmed recently(in Shaman King: The Super Star) that the god's spirits are eternal and that they will never die and that is one of the reasons why Shamans have to fight for the Gods as their proxy.

Ok, and how about the immortatiltiy(type 9) for Hao? it's not in the CRT because the latest volume came after I had already posted it, and in that volume and the last volume I think there is some evidence for it. Ill copy my message from eariler for it including the scan

This looks alright to me.

What our staff members have accepted can probably be applied, or should we wait a bit further for @Duedate8898 ? I don't think that we are in a hurry yet.

I don't know anything about this verse, but I do recall saying that Ren's magnetic field was caused by manipulating the electrical charges present in an electric based attack. Now I don't see it in this scan, but OP did tell me that he made his magnetic field with that method in another thread. Shouldn't that be some form of physics manipulation since it has something to do with electromagnetism?

I don't know anything about this verse, but I do recall saying that Ren's magnetic field was caused by manipulating the electrical charges present in an electric based attack. Now I don't see it in this scan, but OP did tell me that he made his magnetic field with that method in another thread. Shouldn't that be some form of physics manipulation since it has something to do with electromagnetism?
Oh snap that's right! I did make that thread. And I remember you telling me about that. Sry I was just focusing on all the other abilities I lowkey wasn't focusing too much on that one lol. But we can talk about that one as well. What do other people think? I honestly don't think we are in too much of a rush to decide just like what AntVasima said

Since Duedate does not seem interested in commenting further, I suppose that you can proceed with applying what our staff members have accepted here.

Thank you for the information. That should probably be adjusted then.

I propose 6-C probally 6-A and maybe High 6-A for Hao because he upscales from them. Also remove the 7-A and High 7-A and the 6-C (Only for this character BTW) for everyone because the mountain busting feat was taked out of context and replaces them with High 7-C for the keys.

Last edited:
Back