• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What tier is overpowering a solar flare big enough to reach the earth?

I don't think any Solar Flare can actually physically reach the Earth, as it doesn't have the range for it with the Sun
10^27 to 10^32 ergs/23.9 Gigatons to 23.9 Petatons/10^20 to 10^25 joules. At least 6-C, only 4.184x below High 6-C. With powerful flares High 6-A.
This refers to normal Solar Flares, but he's referring to a one so big it would physically reach the Earth, which is not possible for the Sun

However, I assume bigger stars likely have bigger Solar Flares so something could be done

This feat looks weird. It already has over 5 huge flares so 115 petatons or so already, but considering in the distance between earth and the sun, it might be far over 300 times stronger than the 23 petaton feat

Aka above 6.8 exatons or high end high 6-A but this is an inaccurate assumption via comparing the size of solar flares to the distance between earth and sun

Aka above 6.8 exatons or high end high 6-A but this is an inaccurate assumption via comparing the size of solar flares to the distance between earth and sun
I mean the star is real the star even goes super nova and a black hole with decent explanation

wait isn't the robot holding the sun? wouldn't it be smaller?
no? is just holding the black hole. and the character constantly says things like "i have the power of the stars" and "is a battle against the infinite universe vs the earth" refering to his power also the sun is shown to be real size

Alright, things seemed to happen when I was gone.

What are the new main questions?
Mostly calcing the feat because that solar flare was absurdly big and was going to hit the earth. and yes it wasnt created by the sun it was created by a emo kid who wanted to destroy the earth with it

Without calcing. The Star should be much larger than our current Star due to not being able to produce a supernova and black hole. So at least High 6-A.
no? it was created by a guy who he literally sayed that he was able to control the stars and was able to reality warp everything around him as the G.S he even summoned meteorites who would be able to severelly harm the earth

no? it was created by a guy who he literally sayed that he was able to control the stars and was able to reality warp everything around him as the G.S he even summoned meteorites who would be able to severelly harm the earth
Then the solar flares are basically useless compared to his actual feats and he should realistically be in Tier 4.

Then the solar flares are basically useless compared to his actual feats and he should realistically be in Tier 4.
Yeah but that only scales to him. the feat is for the protagonist who reflected the solar flare

aka: the calc would be for the protagonist

Yeah but that only scales to him. the feat is for the protagonist who reflected the solar flare

aka: the calc would be for the protagonist
Right. It should be At least High 6-A at the moment until it's calced, I'd probably think it's on another tier due to coming from a much larger star.

Back