• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shalba Beelzebub (High School DxD) vs Raphtalia (Light Novel The Rising of the Shield Hero)

Shalba Beelzebub dxd
"A curse! This is a curse! I shall become the poison who will devour the Underworld.....! Those Devils who declined me! I have no business with such an Underworld! I don't care about them anymore! I don't care about the authority and possession of the Underworld anymore! Fuhahahaha! This Shalba Beelzebub shall use his last bit of power to destroy the Underworld together with the monsters!"

Raphtalia Light Novel
"Even if the whole world unites to blame you, Naofumi-sama. I will not... No matter how many time it takes, I will tell them all: Naofumi-sama did not do it."

Who will win?
Speed Equalized

Bloodthristy

Shalba:

Raphtalia: 2

Tie:

Last edited:
Honestly a lowball.

She beat someone who could defeat the Spirit Tortoise by himself. At only 1/3 of her full power, with no blessings or weapons upgrades.

And to give an idea of how much stronger she should be with those things.

Someone who's High 7-C could be boosted to 7-A with full power weapon upgrades And legit stomp and speed blitz a group of people with only 1 weapon upgrade. Blessings also provide a sizable boost, raising normal fighters to be on the level of heroes.

I mean, that either means she AP stomps because of insane amps, or the AP difference remains being like 3 times.

I'd like to just assume an AP difference of 1.5 to 2, at least until I find a way to quantify an amp like that.

Cause it really is a f*cking huge amp she would get from this.

Ok, let's assume 2x for simplicity's sake, since this match is a stomp if we took the AP jumps at face value.

Back